MSc Biosciences Young Professional Post @ ICAR-CIFRI
MSc Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Zoology job vacancies at ICAR-CIFRI. ICAR-CIFRI jobs for bio and life sciences candidates. MSc jobs at ICAR-CIFRI. Young Professional vacancies for life and biosciences candidates. ICAR-CIFRI recruitment 2018 for bsc candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Young Professional – II
Project Name: “Development of Standard Protocols and Molecular Tools for Fish Food Authentication for Food Safety and Quality Assurance”.
Tenure: The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project nonetheless, candidates are liable to be terminated at any time when their service, performance and behaviour are found not satisfactory.
*Project inclined to be finished in November / December 2018.
Essential qualification: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Fisheries Science / Zoology / any other associated subjects.
Desirable eligibility / Experience: Knowledge/research expertise in proteomics, molecular biology and bioanalytical techniques such as HPLC / GC-MS.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/= p.m. (Lump sum)
Age limitation: Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years, Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC applicants.
- Candidates must bring an application for the position applied for, addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with comprehensive bio-data, affixed with current passport size photo and copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, expertise, testimonials and other credentials, duly self-attested in addition to all the originals for verification. Candidates that are currently working/ or in similar positions must produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor in the time of interview. The chosen candidates will be stationed at Barrackpore or in job sites as needed from time to time and might need to conduct extensive field work involving regular travel, lab functions and survey of unique websites for sample selection.
- The post is only temporary co-terminus place subject to adequate performance and provision according to rule difficulty from time to time from ICAR. The selected candidates will haven’t right/claim for routine appointment in ICAR-CIFRI at any time period.
- The interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview together with original certificates, age proof, typed bio data with a single pair of self attested copies of the certificates, passport size picture and expertise certification, if any. People of us who don’t furnish original certification won’t be permitted to look for your Interview.
- Candidates may enroll their candidature from 10:00 PM to 11:00 AM just about the date of Interview. Late comers won’t be entertained.
- No TA is going to be compensated for the travel to attend the Interview.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) in the Employer is to submitted, in the event the candidate is currently employed elsewhere.
- The Director’s decision will be binding and final on all facets.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 29th September 2018 at 11:00 A.M.
At Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700120
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc young professional jobs, young professional jobs, icar-cifri jobs, icar-cifri careers. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.