MACS ARI Hiring MSc Biological Sciences Candidates for JRF Post
MSc Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. Junior Research Fellow position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc biological sciences candidates for a research fellow vacancy, check out all of the details on the Junior Research Fellow post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Project Title: “Identification and analysis of extracellular matix components important for
heart development using zebrafish as a model organism” (SP-239)
Post Code: ARI/SP-239/JRF
Duration: 08 February 2019
Age limit (according to date of interview): 28 years, relaxation by five years for SC/ST, Girls, Physically handicapped applicants & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA
- Essential – I) 1st Class in M.Sc. Biological Sciences II) JRF- CSIR/UGC or NET qualified.
- Desirable – Experience in animal handling skills.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and the chosen candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates meeting conditions can fill up the prescribed format available under this ad and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size picture, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and girls candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of charges and indicate that the online receipt number from the application form. The Institute Isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed key qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to Pick an Acceptable candidate.
- In case of deserving, highly experienced and qualified applicants, the desired qualification is relaxed in the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending interview ought to report on time according to date and time schedule Mentioned Previously.
- In the event of non-availability of capable JRF, candidates with M.Sc. Degree from the aforementioned areas with at least 55% marks might be contemplated for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.
- (i) Date of Walk-in-interview: 12/09/2018 (Wednesday)
- (ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
- (iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- (iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biological sciences jobs, jrf jobs, msc job, biological sciences jobs, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, biological sciences jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms.