Life Sciences Young Professional & SRF Position Vacant @ NBFGR
If you are a msc candidate with a qualification in life sciences, you are invited to attend a walk-in interview for a Young Professional & Senior Research Fellow positions. Life sciences Young Professional & Senior Research Fellow Posts Vacant as per all of the details on the project, eligibility, emoluments and more down below:
This job expires in :
- Young Professional-I
- Senior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 01 each
- “CRP on Agro Biodiversity”
- “Establishment of spermatogonial stem cell line (SSC) from Sahyadria denisonii”
- For YP – Rs. 15,000/- per month fixed
- For SRF – Rs. 25,000+HRA a month for 1 st & 2nd year and Rs. 28,000+HRA for 3rd year
- For YP – 21-45 years according to rules.
- For SRF – 35 years for men and 40 years for female (age relaxation will be applicable according to govt. Rules)
- Essential: 1. Graduation from a recognized university, in Fisheries/Life Sciences.
1. 1 year working experience in working for a fish farm or a private fishery following graduation.
2. Working experience in computer applications and data entry, as evident from documents. Knowledge of Excel.
Senior Research Fellow
- Essential: 1. Master’s degree in fishery science or veterinary science or life sciences with specialization in somatic/stem mobile culture, together with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidate’s having post graduate degree in Life Sciences with specialization in mammalian cell culture with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree must have NET eligibility as stated in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
1. Research expertise in spermatogonial cell culture methods, Molecular Biology etc.
2. First division in Graduation in Addition to Post-Graduation.
3. Publication in related area.
How to Apply:
- Above positions are temporary and could be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any given point. The exact same may be extended on half yearly basis on candidate every 06-monthly performance assessment and fund availability. However, the entire tenure won’t exceed two years in any case.
- The tenure of YP’s will probably be governed by ICAR guidelines.
- Only those candidates will be permitted to appear for an interview that meets all of the eligibility requirements.
- Each of the eligible candidates appearing for interview must bring their coloured passport size picture and all the original certificates together with self-attested photocopies in support of the educational qualification/experience in the time of interview.
- Place of work will probably be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in Interview.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for required formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Expertise and performance in interview.
- The conclusion of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications/requirements may apply and send their bio-data by email to [email protected] within ten days of this notification. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview at PMFGR Centre, ICAR-NBFGR, CMFRI Campus, Kochi-682Shortlistedisted candidates may appear for the interview with duly filled in application form (which will be sent to the selected candidates by email) giving full details of their academic records and experience(s) along with self-attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph on application proforma
- Date, Time and Venue of Interview for Post I: 19.09.2018 from 10:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
- Date, Time and Venue of Interview for Post II: 19.09.2018 from 10:30 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: nbfgr jobs, nbfgr careers, nbfgr recruitment, nbfgr life sciences, life sciences jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – its a free service that you can avail by signing up for it.