Life Sciences Research Fellow Vacancy Available @ NIRRH
MSc Life sciences junior research fellow project position vacant at NIRRH. NIRRH recruitment 2018 for msc life sciences candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest September 2018 job details, walk-in details, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Functional study of voltage – gated calcium channel gene mutations in schizophrenia using induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) : A mew approach for developing a cellular model”
Duration: 1 year
Age Limit: 28 years
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- plus 30 percent HRA
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences With NET* eligibility
Desirable: Expertise on stem cell culture, Next generation sequencing and analysis
1. Age comfort for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be according to regulations. Woman candidates will receive 5 years’ age comfort.
2. Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
6. Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
- Date & Time of Interview: 11th September 2018 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: nirrh jobs, icmr nirrh jobs, national institute for research in reproductive health jobs, nirrh – national institute for research in reproductive health careers. Then make sure you are looking at Biotecnika, and keeping up with us on all of our social media profiles, Twitter or Facebook.