Life Sciences Research Fellow Jobs for MSc Candidates @ ICAR-IIMR
MSc in life sciences jobs. Senior Research Fellow jobs for msc life sciences candidates. Research and Project jobs for msc life sciences candidates. Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad jobs for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
Monthly Emolument: Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 28,000/- plus 30 percent HRA
- Essential: M. Sc. In Life Sciences from a UGC recognized reputed University with 4 years/5 years of degree.
- Desirable: One-Two years of research experience in field/or controlled environment experiments.
How to Apply:
- The above post is temporary and on contractual foundation until the expiry of this project.
- The candidates will submit applications in the time of interview in the proforma enclosed Together with a Latest passport size photo and a pair of self-attested copies
- The candidates need to produce all of the certifications at the time of interview for verifications. of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and Supporting documents.
- NO TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- The age limitation according to 01.07.2018 is up to 35 years for men and 40 years for girls. The comfort in upper Age limitation is permissible in the event of SC/ST/OBC candidates according to rules.
- The selected candidates will not claim for routine appointment/absorption in IIMR or funding agency at The close of the job.
- Report for enrollment from 09.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M on the date of interview.
- The conclusion of the Director, IIMR, Hyderabad is binding and final in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will cause cancellation of candidature.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 15.09.2018 at 10.30 A.M at Indian
Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc careers, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, senior research fellow jobs, project jobs, life sciences research jobs, research careers make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free of cost subscription service that you can avail on signing up for it just once. So come on in and sign up.