INST Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships February 2019 Session
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has announced the Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships February 2019 Session notification. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply for the INST Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships February 2019 Session. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows. Selected Post-Doctoral Fellows will work in interdisciplinary significant projects with the faculty of INST. Interested applicants should possess strong research interest in Nano Science and Technology (Drug delivery, sensors, energy, agriculture, water purification, scanning probe microscopy, high-resolution electron microscopy, smart materials, devices, microfluidics, industrial and societal technologies).
A.) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The applicants should
I. Either hold a PhD degree in Science/Engineering or should have submitted the PhD thesis in Science/ Engineering.
II. Proven research competence in any of the aforementioned related areas.
III. Should possess an excellent academic record and also have clear capabilities of becoming independent researchers in the future.
B. AGE: 35 years according to 01.02.2019 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH/ Girls and 3 years for OBC category).
C.) FELLOWSHIP: The fellowship carries a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.45,000/besides a contingency grant of Rs. 40,000/- per annum. Candidates who have submitted the PhD thesis but are yet to be awarded the PhD degree, if chosen, will be compensated Rs. 25,000/- a month until the award of this degree.
D.) DURATION: 3 years.
E.) MODE OF SELECTION: The applicants will be shortlisted based on their bio-data proved evaluation by a shortlisting committee and will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of academic record, research competence and interview. The interview will be held at the INST. Shortlisted applicants are requested to bring their original certificates (B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech, PhD) at the time of this interview. The shortlisted candidates should request three referees to send their confidential evaluation directly to [email protected].
F.) Application Fees: Rs. 450/for General/ OBC or Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PH in form of Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of”Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali” (payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh).
G.) Last Date: Applications from qualified applicants must reach the Institute by 26th October 2018. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
H.) Application Procedure
1. The application form and synopsis for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow may be downloaded from Institute site http://inst.ac.in/careers.php
2. The duly filled APPLICATION FORM and online SYNOPSIS
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScS3zYraE3zkM5wFq12mAw3WqiLqsb4T9lrPjWQ4VYj162Arg/viewform?c=0&w=1 )ought to be sent on [email protected] as an advance copy. The hard copy of the application with the following documents must be sent to”The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase – 10, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab-160062″ in order to reach on or before due date:
(a.) Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
(b.) Application fees.
(c.) Self-Attested duplicates of Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications (indicate sheet & Certificates of class X and above).
(d.) One page Synopsis of PhD Thesis and 3 page write up of research proposed to be taken up.
(e.) Expertise certificate in the event of working candidate.
(f.) Self-attested a copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category.
3. The envelope containing the application form must superscribe” Application for the Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Program — February 2019″.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The list of those shortlisted candidates will be published to the Institute site in the Third week of November 2018 and communication will be delivered to applicants on the email address given by the candidate.
5. The candidates called for interview will be compensated sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC Bus Fare (on the production of the ticket) from the place of residence to Institute as well as back.
6. The application of in-service applicants should be forwarded through their department/ organisation. In the event, a delay is anticipated, they can send advance application (in hard copy) in order to reach by the due date.
7. The candidate will be advised to visit the Institute website (www.inst.ac.in) frequently to know the latest developments.
Editor’s Note: INST PhD Program 2019, INST PhD Program Admission 2019, PhD Admissions 2019 INST, Institute of Nano Science and Technology PhD Program Admission 2019. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more details on the same. You can also check out our YouTube channel for all of the latest.