Govt Life Sciences Research Scientist Job @ WB Health Recruitment
Government job opportunity for life sciences candidates at WB Health. WB Health is hiring for life sciences research assistant position for msc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online for the Research Scientist vacancy as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Research Scientist – I (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Establishment of a network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities” (VRDL Project)
Upper Age Limit: 45 years as on January 01st 2018
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 60,000/- per month
MSc+ PhD in Life Sciences subjects OR
1st class MSc in Life Sciences from a recognized university OR
B.E./B.Tech degrees in Biotechnology with two years experience from a recognized university.
- Doctorate in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Additional ost doctoral research/training experience in relevant Life Science subject or Biotechnology in recognized institute(s) with Proficiency in Real Time PCR and other molecular techniques with knowledge of troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in immunological techniques (Western Blotting, ELIZA etc)
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management. Documentation of the same will be required.
- Two years’ teaching/research experience in the concerned subject.
How to Apply:
Applications with complete bio-data (including testimonials duly attested, names and contact details of three referees) should reach the Office of the Director, IPGME&R within 15 days from this advertisement.
Contact PI for further details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 03322041379 (Between 11 AM to 04:00 PM only)
Deadline: 18th September 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, phd jobs, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, phd life sciences jobs, wb health jobs, wb health careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also subscribe to the YouTube channel for all of the latest.