Govt Biotech/Food Tech & Life Sciences Recruitment @ PBTI
Government jobs for phd, msc and mtech biosciences candidates. Life sciences, biotech and food tech jobs for msc, mtech and phd candidates at Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI). Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI) is hiring for project associate post with a high salary, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No. PBTI/2018/PRO/03
Job Title: Project Associate – 01 (One)
Project Name: “Setting up of Food and Drug Testing Laboratories for FDA, Punjab at Kharar, Distt. Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab”
Duration: Six months
Emoluments: Rs. 25000 p.m. fixed
(i) PhD with research in a related area OR
(ii) 1st class M.Tech or equal in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology OR 1ST Class M. Pharma from a recognized University/institute. At least 2 years of analytical experience in the appropriate field after essential qualification. OR
(iii) 1st class Master Degree in Basic / Chemical / Life / Environmental Sciences / Food Sciences from a recognized University/Institute with at least 3 years analytical experience in the appropriate field after essential qualification
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in working together with national/global testing & certification Labs /associations. Knowledge of national/international laboratory quality management systems and criteria for quality testing. Preference will be given to candidate qualified as a food analyst by FSSAI.
Job Requirement: Experience of working with national/international testing & certification labs/associations. Knowledge of national/global Laboratory Quality Management Systems and criteria for quality testing.
Age: Below 37 years
How to Apply :
Nominees having requisite qualifications and expertise could submit the application in the prescribed format PROFORMA-I that’s available on the site of PBTI i.e. www.pbtilabs.com together with the demand draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 250/in favour of”Punjab Biotechnology Incubator” payable at Mohali and accompanied with the copy of following documents be submitted before or on the due date i.e. 28.09.2018:
1) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
2) Certificate of Qualifying Degree along with mark sheets;
3) Certificates of other qualifications, if any;
4) Certificates in proof of expertise, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience according to eligibility requirements;
5) Community certification, if applicable;
6) DD for Rs. 250/- for UR applicants in original. (Applicant need to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD). No fee will be payable by Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) candidates. After sending the hard copy, the applicants will also be required to send a soft copy in M.S. Word format of the PROFORMA-II through email on PBTI’s email address i.e. [email protected]. Incomplete or without fees applications won’t be considered. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The above post will be a temporary post for fixed length.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for government jobs? Did you know that over 10+ government jobs are posted on a weekly basis? If you want to be privy to such jobs, then make sure to subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Punjab biotechnology incubator jobs, pbti labs jobs, pbti jobs, project associate jobs, research jobs, btech jobs, msc jobs.