Biotech & Microbiology Research Associate/Fellow Posts @ VSI
MSc, BTech, MTech & PhD Biotech & Microbiology jobs for eligible candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute. VSI – Vasantdada Sugar Institute jobs for Biotech & Microbiology jobs. MSc, BTech, MTech & PhD jobs for biotech & microbiology candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute VSI. For more details on the same, make sure you check all the details below:
This job expires in :
(1) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS- [03 posts]
(2) RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – II [01 post]
Vacancies: 01 Post
Project Title: “Valorising Waste from Sugarcane and associated industries via Innovations in pretreatment, biotransformation and process intensification”
Section: Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels
Consolidated Compensation p.m.:
- For JRF- Rs.25,000 + 20 percent HRA a month.
- For RA-II – Rs.38,000 + 20 percent HRA a month.
Qualifications & Experience:
For Two JRF posts:
M.Sc. In Microbiology/ Biotechnology with GATE/ NET eligibility OR M.E./ M.Tech. in Biotechnology.
For One JRF post:
B.E./ B.Tech. In Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology with GATE/ NET eligibility OR M.E./ M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology.
For One RA-II post:
PhD in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology OR M.E./ M. Tech. Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology with three years of research expertise and at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed through email. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regard, respect.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview must appear in person with originals of degree certificates (a single set of Xerox) and date of birth proof together with any other pertinent information (e.g. experience certification, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.).
- The above-mentioned fellowship is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on termination of this research scheme and the research student will have no claim of appointment/absorption in VSI. An undertaking to this effect has to be given by the candidate in the time of joining if selected.
- The chosen individual may be assigned to carry out any other obligations time commensurate with his/her credentials.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- The qualified candidates with the exceptional academic record and applicable experience will be informed to attend the interview on a suitable date in Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels of Vasantdada Sugar Institute.
- Eligible applicants should deliver original mark sheets/certificates and expertise certificates together with certified copies in the time of written exam / personal interview.
- For the location of VSI, visit Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with good academic record should send their comprehensive c.v./ resume superscribing the envelope-“Application for the post of JRF or RA-II” and send BY POST/ BY HAND into ‘The Personnel Manager, Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli, Dist.: Pune – 412 307‘ on or before 27th September, 2018.
Editor’s Note:msc microbiology jobs, microbiology jobs, msc jobs, microbiology careers, microbiology india jobs, vsi jobs, vasantdada sugar institute jobs.Looking for amazing opportunities like the ones posted above? I am sure you have heard of Biotecnika, so have you subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter as yet?