Biotech JRF Leading to PhD Opportunity @ IIT Hyderabad
IIT Hyderabad is recruiting for a juenior research fellow position. MTech Biotechnology candidates can apply for srf position at IIT Hyderabad. MTech Biotech graduates are encouraged to apply online for a research position at IIT Hyderabad. Candidates who want to apply, can check out all of the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi 502 285, Telangana, India
Phone: (040) 2301 6033; Fax: (040) 2301 6003, 6032
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: “Affordable and cost effective cancer diagnosis/treatment using
using gold based biodegradable nanoparticles.”
Name of the Sponsoring Agency: MHRD, Govt. of India
Age: Candidates shouldn’t be over 28 years
Consolidated monthly pay: Rs.25,000/- per month consolidated
M. Tech (Nanomedicine, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Engineering Physics, Biomedical Engineering) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Preference shall be given for applicants with previous nanoparticle synthesis/characterization, cell culture and small animal exp (in-vivo) work experience
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply together with their CV via email to [email protected] before or on Sep 14th, 2018, together with the subject marked as “JRF- MHRD”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be advised through email. (Tentative interview date: 18th Sep 2018)
- Candidates shortlisted for interview must appear in person with originals of degree certificates (a single set of Xerox), and date of birth proof together with any other pertinent information (such as copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Tenure of this JRF is going to be for a period of 11 months.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have qualified GATE/CSIR-NET/ DST-INSPIRE/ DBT/ ICMR fellowship examinations.
- Name: Dr Aravind Kumar Rengan
- Address: Assistant Professor, P-NAS Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, TS-502285, India Tele. No: 040-2301-6143.
- E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline: before or on Sep 14th 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT) jobs, biotech jobs, mtech biotech jobs, mtech jobs at iit hyderabad, jobs at iit hyderabad, iit hyderabad job openings, hyderabad jobs, btech jobs at hyderabad. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for just the one time.