Assistant Professor (Biotechnology) Teaching Position @ NIPER
NIPER Ahmedabad is recruiting for Assistant Professor (Biotechnology) Teaching Positions. Candidates with a PhD/B.Tech/ M.Tech/MSc degree in biotechnology, biochemistry and microbiology with relevant experience are encouraged to apply for the Teaching Post. Check details below:
This job expires in :
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research – Ahmedabad
Palaj, Opp. Air force Station Head Quarters,
Gandhinagar – 382355, Gujarat, India
Advt. No. NIPER-A/Teaching/2018/3
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Biotechnology)
No. of Posts: 01
Salary: Consolidated salary according to 6thpay commission scales. All appointments are strictly temporary and contractual in nature for a period of one year only and same is renewable based upon performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to assert for regularization of this post.
Assistant Professor: (Biotechnology)
Essential Qualification: Ph. D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree (M.Sc/ MBBS/M. Pharm / M.S.Pharm/B.Tech/ M.Tech) in Biosciences/ Bioengineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry /Microbiology with great academic record. A minimum of five years of Teaching/Research/industrial experience, excluding the expertise obtained while pursuing PhD having experience in cancer biology, together with preference in oral squamous cell carcinoma(OSCC) and breast cancer.
Desirable Experience: A minimum of five years of Teaching / Research / Industrial post PhD expertise in cancer biology. Preference will be given to the candidate with a strong record of relevant publications in SCI-indexed peer-reviewed journals and patents.
Age: Maximum 45 Years according to date of advertising
How to Apply:
- Candidates that have applied contrary to the previous advertisements of NIPER-A for comparable position need to not apply again. The screening committee can consider the previously filed applications on the basis of merit and Institute requirement.
- Senior/ Higher position according to eligibility and experience can be considered by the selection committee.
- New applicants should submit an online application.
- The maximum age limitation and eligibility requirements shall be counted according to the date of advertising. Mere eligibility won’t entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limits on the entire amount of applicants to be called for interview
- Incomplete application or without related supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degrees / Certificates/marks sheets/expertise certifications / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of Important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates will have to produce original testimonials in the time of the interview, failing that they May not be permitted to appear in the interview.
- The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form And they need to be familiar with your current work and a minimum of one of these ought to be your exceptional. The nature of present and past duties must be mentioned in detail.
- Request for change of mailing address or email address throughout the process of recruiting won’t Be entertained under any circumstances.
Deadline: 15th October 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: assistant professor biotechnology, assistant professor jobs, assistant biotechnology jobs, msc jobs, btech jobs, msc jobs, msc biotech jobs, biochem jobs, microbiology jobs, niper jobs, NIPER assistant professor jobs. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also our YouTube channel.