15+ Biosciences Technical Assistant Posts Vacant @ NIT Andhra Pradesh
BSc, MSc & BTech Biotechnology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry candidates apply for 15 vacancies of Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Senior Pharmacist at NIT Andhra Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the information below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Senior Pharmacist
Number of posts: 15
Classification: Group – B
Scale of pay: PB – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
(Grade Pay, Band Pay)
Age limit for direct recruits: Not exceeding 30 years
First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry or equal grade in the recognized University / Institute (Technical Assistant).
Post-graduate degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry or B.E. / B.Tech. In the relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute (Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer).
Desirable Qualifications: PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institution
How to Apply:
- Candidates who have applied in response to our earlier advertising No. NITAP/NTS/2017Advt-001, Dated: 14-09-2017, need not apply again. But, they could update their data by sending crucial details with documentary proof.
- Reservations will be followed according to Government of India norms.
- Candidates eager to apply for the advertised posts are asked to download proper form from the Institute’s site www.nitandhra.ac.in and apply individually for each post.
- Application fee is to be enclosed along with Application Form in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 500/for UR / OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / PWD in favor of Director NIT, Andhra Pradesh, payable at Tadepalligudem. If a candidate is applying for more than 1 post, independent application forms together with application Fee should be submitted for each post separately.
- Candidates will complete the form in all respects without leaving any column blank. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Please enter”NA” if the information sought isn’t applicable.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the application form carefully and completely. No appeal will be considered to fix the info given in application form after submission.
- Candidates must submit self-attested photocopy of documents and certificates mentioned below in precisely the same sequence. Applications without enclosing copies of appropriate certificates / documents shall be rejected.
- Evidence of Date of Birth. (If not attached, application will be rejected).
- In the Event of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates, a copy of the applicable Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or following 01-04-2018.
- Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Nominees only). If not attached, application will be considered in General Category.
- For OBC candidates, Non – Creamy Layer status issued by For OBC candidates, Non – Creamy Layer status issued by the competent authority empowered for the purpose on or after 1st April 2018, as an evidence in support of their caste claim is essential. No additional certification will be accepted as sufficient proof. If non-creamy layer certification isn’t attached, the application will be considered in General class.
- The persons with disability (PWD) shall be asked to produce medical certification in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities with the goal of employment. Persons suffering from less than 40 percent of their disability shall only be qualified for the benefit of reservation, if any, along with other relaxations as permissible under the rules. If proper certificate isn’t attached, the application will be considered in General category.
- 10th Standard Certificate and Mark-Sheet
- 10+2 Certificate and Mark-Sheet.
- Final Year Mark sheets / Grade Cards and Diploma /Degree Certificates for the Examinations cited in the Application Form in Precisely the Same sequence. Any degree mentioned won’t be contemplated unless copies of certifications are attached.
- Experience Certificate from employer. Any experience claimed with no certification won’t be considered.
- Any other information that the candidate would like to provide could be submitted in One Page only, duly signed. All photocopies and documents such as covering letter ought to be attached to the application form. The application form needs to be the first document. All of the photocopies, documents must be in A4 size
- The Application completed in all respects Together with supporting documents must be sent by Post to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, Sri Akula Gopayya Institute of Engineering Technology Campus, Prathipadu, Opp. 3F Industries, Tadepalligudem Mandal, West Godavari District – 534101, INDIA.
- Candidate’s Name, Application for (the name of the post with specialization) must be superscribed on the envelope.
- Filled in Application complete in all respects such as self-attested photocopies and documents mentioned in the list, should reach the Institute on or before 5.30 p.m. on 15th October 2018(Monday). Institute won’t be responsible for any postal/otherwise delay/loss.
- The eligibility of this Candidate concerning age/qualification/experience etc. will be regarded as on the final date for receiving of application form i.e., 15th October 2018(Monday).
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test/interview
- Incomplete applications/applications without related supporting enclosures / applications not in prescribed form/without application fee will be out-right rejected. The Institute won’t be responsible for any postal delay/loss. Interim correspondence Won’t be entertained or replied to
D) List of the eligible candidates will be shown on the Institute site i.e. www.nitandhra.ac.in e) Candidates are advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card, Bank Pass Book with Photo, Passport and Aadhar Card). Candidates are further advised to bring each of the original Educational & Experience documents for confirmation with one set of self-attested copies.
Deadline: 15th October 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIT Andhra Pradesh jobs, NIT jobs, bsc jobs, msc jobs, biotech jobs, microbiology jobs, life sciences jobs, NIT careers, NIT recruitment. Please check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such opportunities.