MSc Consultant Microbiologist With Salary of Rs. 65,000/- @ NITRD
Msc & PhD Microbiology candidates apply for a Consultant Microbiologist position at National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases. NITRD Consultant Microbiologist jobs for msc & phd microbiology candidates. Check out more details on the job, project, how to apply, fellowship and more below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Consultant Microbiologist, NRL
No. of Vacancies: 01
Work Area: External Quality Assurance and Drug Resistance Surveillance
Fellowship: M.Sc. with Ph.D. (Microbiology) – Rs. 65000/- per month
Eligibility: M.Sc. (Medical or Applied Microbiology) In addition to five years of related work experience.
How to Apply:
1. The format where the bio data is to be submitted at the time of interview: Name and age (b) Sex (c) Father’s/Husband’s name (d) Correspondence address (e) Phone no. (f) E mail Id (g) Educational Qualifications (h) Date of Birth (I) Past experiences (j) Passport picture (k) Signatures of applicant.
2. Please bring CV with copies of certifications of essential qualifications in Addition to work Expertise, if any.
3. Additionally bring original documents at time of this interview for confirmation.
4. This is really on Contractual basis with fixed emoluments for a period of 6 months and Extendable after decent performance.
5. No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 11/8/2018 at 10 AM in the office of Director,
NITRD, New Delhi
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment 2018, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases msc jobs, research at national institute of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases, nitrd jobs, nitrd research jobs, life sciences jobs. For more such opportunities, please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also download our app that is available for free download.