MSc Biotech Research Fellow Post @ Central University of Jammu
MSc and MTech biotechnology candidates can apply for Junior Research Fellow vacancy at Central University of Jammu. Central University of Jammu is hiring msc & Mtech biosciences candidates for JRF vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Development of a novel sensing technique for organic pesticides in various media based on nanocrystal metal organic frari1eworks (NMOF) using parallel analysis with thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (TD-GC-MS) csERB Project file no. EEQ/2016/000484)”
Duration: One year, extendable up to two years/project duration subject to satisfactory performance.
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, biotechnology, materials science, nanoscience and technology from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Candidate who has qualified NET (CSIR/UGC JRF) / NET (LS) / GATE / or any other equivalent examination scores will be preferred
3. Age: preferably less than 28 years.
Salary: 25,000/- + 10% H.R.A. (H.R.A is granted if hostel facility is not provided or not availed)
How to Apply:
The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single .pdf file should reach on and before 28 Aug. 2018, by e-mail only (E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact Details: Dr Pawan Kumar Assistant Professor, Department of Nano Sciences and Materials, Central University of Jammu, Jammu – 462066, J & K, India.
(E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org). Ph: +91-8284814797
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible.
The Selected candidate have to work in the field and laboratory. The work includes collection of samples from the field, preparation of the samples, analysis of the samples, preparation of reports and manuscripts. The candidate should be willing to travel.
Other Term & Conditions:
- The candidates called for interview are not entitled to TA/DA.
- This temporary appointment will be for a specific period and their services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the project/scheme or even before at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The appointment will not be bestowed upon them any claim for regular employment.
- Application should be made on plain paper, giving name, ?address, parent’s name, telephone no., E-mail address, date of birth, a recent photograph, details of academic qualifications (from class 10th onward, with copies of all mark sheets/certificate, etc.) and a brief write up on previous research experience, if any.
- Candidates should also bring no objection certificate from the Employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
Deadline: 28 Aug. 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biotech jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc careers, msc recruitment, university of jammu jobs, jammu university jobs, university of jammu msc jobs, msc jobs at jammu university. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service that you can avail by by signing up for it once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.