MSc Biology & Microbiology Specialist Post @ Merck, Bengaluru
MSc/PhD Biology, PhD biochemistry jobs at Merck, Bengaluru. Merck, Bengaluru is hiring PhD biotechnology, biochemistry and biology candidates. MSc/PhD biology jobs, MSc/PhD biochemistry candidates apply online for Specialist Technical Service – Bio Monitoring
position at Merck. Interested and eligible candidates check all the below:
Job Title: Specialist Technical Service – Bio Monitoring
Req ID: 174063
Location: Bangalore SBS, Karnataka – India
Essential Job Functions:
- Supply scientific answers to the more intricate Bio monitoring associated questions and answers to clients’ research issues by using scientific knowledge and available tools, consulting with much more seasoned scientists when required.
- To Keep the image of Merck as a source of scientific advice, to be a pioneer in Life Science and High Technology, also to promote our obsession with service.
- Boost our product info databases by documenting technical information out of client interactions.
- Recommend products based on client requirements and research pursuits.
- Compliant Management- Act as a client advocate and make sure that customer complaints are known, listed in the quality system and make sure a fantastic advancement of the complaint procedure and a high quality analysis and client response
- Document mistakes and data the accountable department for changes in company electronic and printed publications.
- Document all client interactions and requests for new products.
- Contribute to company/department operations and process improvement efforts.
- Recommend and take part in process improvement research.
- Actively participate on intra- and – inter-departmental teams as assigned.
- Miscellaneous responsibilities and activities as assigned.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to program.
PhD, Master degree in Biology, Biochemistry or in other Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Analytics, Pharmacist; Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc
- 3-5 years in R&D/ Technical services of life science or chemical industry.
- Must have good understanding in regulatory questions such as sterility and bioburden testing within the important Pharmacopeias All: When possible to search for minimum level of PhD
- Past work experience needs to be out of a fast-paced, changing and increasing firm either as
- Laboratory QC Microbiology, food & Beverage production or pharma Industry production
Culture media / Sterility Testing / Filtration / Environmental Monitoring / Regulatory
- Laboratory, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab tech.
- Technical support, Salesman of microbiology at competition (B-D, Biomerieux, 3M, etc).
- Experienced professionals at Food production, Pharmaceutical Production; Microbiology QC Lab, Food Safety science; Life science expert in R&D field, academy expertise
QC in Pharma or F&B
- Laboratory, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab tech; Technician, expert in quality control/assurance in food, beverage or pharma lab
- Laboratory adviser or Laboratory manager
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Solve questions punctually with content on your response that permits us to solve the claims of their customers. Ability to present options in friendly-user terminology
- Agility, fantastic communication, teamwork, innovative, listening, responsibility and participation
- Capability to transfer knowledge, educated, leadership, empowerment, outcome oriented, Team working soul
exceptionally Analytical mind. Proactive. Curious.
- Manage time effectively
- Analytical & problem solving capability.
- Client centric orientation
- Well involved with regulatory aspects and demands seeing Biomonitoring
- understanding of ISO preferred.
- Laboratory QC Microbiology, food & Beverage manufacturing, Pharma and food testing, QC/QA
- Pharma/ F&B microbiology testing, Food Safety, RT PCR, sterily testing, water testing, environmental testing
- In procedure testing, Bioburden Testing, Enviromental Monitoring, ID Pathogens and Sterility Evaluation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities. Know the fundamentals and demands of excellent communication in the procedure.
- Advanced in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & implementation.
- Proficient in Client orientation, Business acumen and Major change.
Editor’s Note: phd jobs, phd biochemistry jobs, phd microbiology jobs, biology jobs, merck kgaa jobs, merck jobs, merck careers, merck recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service, that you can avail by signing up for it once, you can also follow us on all of our social media.