MSc Biochemistry & Microbiology YP Vacancy @ ICAR-CIFT
MSc Biochemistry & Microbiology Candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a research associate position at CIFT. CIFT hiring for Young Professional position. Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) vacancies for MSc candidates. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Young Professional-II
Emolument: Rs. 15,000/- P.M.
- Essential: M.Sc. (Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Microbiology). Selection will be based on a preliminary screening followed by interview.
- Desirable: Experience in tackling ICP/AAS, Taxonomic identification of fish.
- Expertise in conducting field level studies and surveys, Data management and computer skills.
- Selection will be determined by a preliminary screening followed by an interview.
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for girls according to the date of interview.
- Registration will start at 8.30 am and closed at 10.30 am.
- Candidate should have 60 (percent ) marks or equal general GPA.
- Age comfort of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST applicants is permissible.
- Candidates have to submit self-attested copies of Certificates in support of the claims concerning age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc.. The original certificate shall be produced for verification prior to the interview.
- Candidates must bring in-depth bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a current passport size photo and thesis/project record and publications.
- The chosen candidates will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR standards. The post is temporary and can be co-terminus together with the undertaking.
- The candidates attending the interview need to make sure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements. No correspondence will be entertained in the candidates to get selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the candidate disqualified for the post
- The Directors decision will be binding and final in all respects
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 28.08.2018 at 10.00 am at ICAR-CIFT, Visakhapatnam
Editor’s Note: msc biochem jobs, biochem jobs, biochemistry jobs, cift jobs, icar-cift jobs, cift careers, icar-cift walk-in, msc jobs at cift, microbiology jobs at cift, icar-cift job vacancies, icar-cift msc jobs subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.