Molecular Biology Scientist Position Vacant @ Thermo Fisher
MSc & PhD molecular biology, biosciences & life sciences candidates are encouraged to apply online for a Molecular Biology Scientist position that is vacant at Thermo Fisher Scientific. Molecular biology, bio & life sciences jobs at Thermo Fisher as per the details posted below:
Job Title: Scientist, Molecular Biology
Job ID: 76463BR
Location: Bangalore, India
- Performing cell culture actions and lab techniques such as aseptic expansion of mammalian cell lines, managing primary cells and cells that are immortal.
- Regular transfections, higher throughput transfections and mycoplasma testing
- Initiate, plan and execute scientific research with emphasis on protein or DNA delivery methods (transformation, electroporation, transfection or transduction).
- High-throughput molecular cloning utilizing recombinant DNA technology
- Molecular cloning (comprise ligation independent methods), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme usage, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing.
- Independently complete experiments employing the following methodologies – PCR Purification, Restriction, Ligation, Transformation, Miniprep, Colony PCR, Sequencing
- Maintaining comprehensive record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Accountable for data integrity and precision.
- Other functions like writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality outcomes based on project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and analysis phases.
- Ought to have a very clear comprehension of recombinant DNA technology
ought to have a very clear comprehension of distinct molecular cloning and gene engineering methods
- Knows therory, has complete command of gene engineering methods (cloning methods (include ligation independent), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme usage, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing.
- Strong comprehension and hands-on expertise of cell-culture and DNA delivery techniques
- ought to have a very clear knowledge and laboratory skills in the region of immunoassays such as western blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence
GLP expertise, automation and documentation
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals are a bonus. Fantastic comprehension of research projects employing conventional practices and protocols.
- Ought to be a good team player, prepared to learn new procedures and advanced thinker.
- Industry expertise, bioinformatics and grant writing abilities will be regarded as a bonus.
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail.
Editor’s Note:thermo fisher jobs, thermo fisher india careers, thermo fisher scientific india jobs, thermo fisher current openings, msc jobs, msc molecular biology jobs, check out the free Newsletter we have and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.