Life Sciences Scientific Officer Post With Salary of Rs. 67,000/- @ NIMHANS
Senior Scientific Officer vacancy for life sciences candidates at NIMHANS. NIMHANS is recruiting for research vacancies for life sciences candidates. High paying jobs for life sciences candidates at NIMHANS. NIMHANS recruitment August 2018. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Senior Scientific Officer (MRI and related neuroscience research techniques) (One)
Project Name: “Accelerator program for Discovery in brain disorders using stem cells (ADBS)”
Principal Investigator: Dr Sanjeev Jain
Emoluments per month: Rs.67,088/- per month (Consolidated)
Duration: One year#
1. A minimum of one year of Post-PhD / Post-MD research experience two. Expertise in brain imaging research involving human subjects
- Expertise with fMRI research paradigm creation (such as e- prime based / similar software)
- Expertise in brain imaging analysis software
- Experience in a hands-on clinical study involving patients with neuropsychiatric disorders
- Experience in EEG / fNIRS / Eye Tracking Research
- PubMed Indexed Publications in the above-mentioned regions related to essential and desirable criteria.
How to Apply:
#The appointments are contractual for the duration of one year, with extension after revaluation. (upto the end of the project period i.e 14th January 2021)
Eligible candidates That Are fulfilling the above criteria can send the application by email giving details in their resume together with age proof and name of two referees to [email protected]. The candidates, that apply, should always cite that the Notification No. and date in the subject line in the email.
The candidates are asked to ensure that they provide documentary support for all the Vital standards (i.e. essential educational qualification, age, and Documents to support essential and desirable standards ). Applications with incomplete documentary service won’t be considered.
Last date for receipt of all applications along with the applicable documents is 31.08.2018 Applications received later won’t be considered.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs, phd life sciences jobs, life sciences jobs, scientific jobs, scientific officer jobs, scientist jobs, research jobs, research careers, nimhans jobs, nimhans careers, nimhans recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – make sure you are subscribed to it and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.