JRF/SRF Post Vacant @ Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow position is vacant for btech, mtech and msc candidates at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check the details on the project, jobs, eligibility criteria for a research post at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Positions: Junior Research Fellow OR Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Purification and characterization of compounds from Streptomyces chrestomyceticus strain ADP4 with activities against pathogenic Candida spp. and their biofilms
Principal Investigator: Prof Ashok K. Dubey
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Division/Dept. : Division of Biological Sciences and Engineering
Duration of the Project: Up to 16/03/2021
- JRF – Rs. 32,500/- (Rs. 25,000/- as basic pay plus 30% HRA)
- SRF – Rs. 36,400/- (Rs. 28,000/- as basic pay plus 30% HRA)
- JRF – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET Qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- SRF – Qualifications as stated above in JRF with two years of research experience.
With reference to the SERB Office Memorandum SB/S9/Z-0.1/2015 dated 07.01.2015, following examination conducted by various Central Government Departments/ Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET):
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including LS
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test (JAM), Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- Biotechnology Eligibility Test and Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS), NBHM PhD Scholarship Screening Test
- ICMR-JRF Entrance Examination
- ICAR-AII Indian Competitive Examination (AICE)
How to Apply:
* Candidates are required to report at the office of BSE Division during 10 A.M -11 A.M. on the date of interview i.e. 17.09.2018.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The position is temporary and renewable each year, subject to satisfactory performance. The position is coterminous with the project.
2. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degree/mark sheets/experience letter and other testimonials must be present at the time of interview.
3. Self attested photocopies of these documents with CV and latest photo needs to be submitted at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Other terms and conditions as per the SERB, Government of India.
6. This is purely a project based research position. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for seniority or regular appointment of his post or any other post in this institute on this basis.
Preferably, the interested candidates may email their application and CV containing full details of their qualifications/experience etc. to Prof. Ashok K. Dubey, Head, Division of Biological Sciences and Engineering, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Dwarka, New Delhi at [email protected] before the interview date.
If necessary, an email can be sent at [email protected] for any query or clarifications.
- Date of Interview – 17.09.2018
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Venue of Interview – Committee Room (Room No. 309/IV), Division of Biological Sciences and Engineering, 4th Block, NSIT, Dwarka, Sector-03, New Delhi-110078
Editor’s Note: jrf jobs, srf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, senior research fellow jobs, nsit jobs, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi jobs. Check out Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more details.