Govt MSc Microbiologist Post Vacant @ HPCL Biofuels Limited
MSc Government research careers for candidates with a background in Microbiology Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited – HPCL Biofuels Limited. HPCL Biofuels Limited August 2018 Recruitment for MSc Microbiology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Microbiologist
No. of Vacancies: 02
CTC: 2.00 – 3.50
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Microbiology
Desirable Qualifications: 5 Yrs. relevant experience in Distillery
- Only Indian Nationals are entitled to apply.
- All credentials should be in UGC recognized University / Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). The courses provided by Autonomous Institution must be equal to the appropriate course approved / accepted by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The cut-off date for determining age limitation and post qualification experience will probably be August 1st, 2018.
- Minimum Age – 18 years on August 1st, 2018. Maximum Age — For Management — 57 Years, Non-Management Seasonal — 55 Years.
- All expertise ought to be in relevant area.
- For all of the aforementioned vacancies, CTC will be negotiable. CTC comprises Leave entitlement, financial price and other perquisites and statutory participation / payments, if any. After CTC has been negotiated, all of perquisites, indirect and direct advantages, proportionate value of facilities, welfare item, notional rent of home accommodation, statutory payment etc. will be contained within CTC.
- No formal lodging can be obtained with HBL. But some temporary remain arrangement might be offered for single occupancy chargeable basis based upon the criticality of these positions and in the sole discretion of HBL.
- The conditions of participation for all fixed term appointees will differ from regular workers of HPCL Biofuels Limited.
How to Apply:
(i) CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAND CARRY THEIR APPLICATION AND NEGOTIATION FORM AS PER ANNEXURES ALONGWITH SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES AND ORIGINALS OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES / TESTIMONIALS FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW.
(ii) A candidate may appear for a single post only. Candidates appearing for more than one i.e. same or different post won’t be considered.
(iii) A current passport size photograph must be securely glued on the application and needs to be signed across by the candidate. Without signature and photograph across it, the application will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the exact same photograph ought to be kept to be used in the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance until the recruitment procedure is complete. Failure to generate exactly the same picture at the time of interview, will cause disqualification.
(iv) Before applying to the post, candidates should make sure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other standards mentioned in this advertising. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED being the Appointing Authority will be free to deny any application at any phase of the recruitment procedure, in the event the candidate has been found ineligible for the post where he’s implemented.
(v) Candidates will have to enclose copies of these testimonials/documents together with their application:
a) All Certificates / Testimonials regarding qualifications (all semester/year wise Mark sheet & Degree certification beginning from matriculation onwards).
b) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
c) Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employer in support of expertise details cited by you in the Application Form and evidence of last drawn salary, either Salary Slip or Form 16.
d) NOC / Forwarding Letter from the employer in the event you’re employed at a Central / State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 10th September 2018 at 8:00 am to 2:00 pm at HPCL Biofuels Limited, House No-271, Road No. 3E, New Patliputra Colony,
Patna, Bihar-800013, Ph – 0612-2260185, 2260069
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: hindustan petroleum recruitment, hindustan petroleum corporation Careers, msc jobs, microbiology jobs, research jobs, research careers. For more such opportunities make sure you are following us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Also subscribe to the Newsletter.