Govt MSc Life Sciences Project Fellow Job @ WII, Dehra Dun
MSc Life Sciences candidates apply for project posts at Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun. WII Dehra Dun jobs for MSc life sciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for lifesciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Fellow(01)
Project Title: “ZSL/UKFD/WII-NWS Project Supporting trans-boundary tiger recovery in India and Nepal’ by extending activities into Nandhaur Wildlife Sanctuary”
Duration: 04 months extendable to 06 months(as per requirement)
Funding Agency: ZSL/UKFD/WII Collaborative Project
Age: Not exceeding 30 years according to the date of interview. Upper age limit in the event of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories might be relaxed according to the rules.
Monthly Consolidated Salary: Rs 25,000/- p.m. + HRA and Medical
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Environmental Science /Life Sciences/ Forest management/Economics with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized University.with one year experience
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) / Participatory Natural Resources Management Planning Expertise in drafting Ecological and Social Management Plans (ESMP), Ecological Monitoring, Camera Trapping.
- Conduct a quick social-economic survey in the project site and prepare a robust ecological and social management strategy (ESMS) in Accordance with IUCN-KFW criteria.
- Design and conduct field surveys, data collection, and evaluation and planning of ESMS.
- Conduct focus group interviews and in consultation with target local communities, facilitates training in a suite of viable, economically viable livelihood opportunities for communities impact by the project and prepare specialized reports.
- Provide logistical support to Project Manager to encourage training programme on skill development for community members.
- Encourage the biological observation team to run tiger, habitat and prey monitoring work as necessary.
How to Apply:
- The candidate must report by 0930 hrs for evaluation of documents on 16.08.2018, followed by an Interview on precisely the exact same day at 1100 hrs. The Institute won’t offer accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates must bring the filled-in application with attested true copies of reviews of educational qualifications together with certification of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of examinations etc. All original documents/certificates have to be produced at the time of registration for necessary confirmation.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- The application form may be downloaded from the Institute’s site www.wii.gov.in
Walk-In Interview: 16.08.2018 at 09:30 hrs.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: project fellow jobs, msc life sciences jobs, govt job at WII Dehradun, wildlife institute of india dehradun, wii india, wildlife institute dehradun, wii dehradun, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, msc job, visit Biotecnika and also don’t forget to subscribe to our Free Newsletter.