DST-NSTMIS MSc Life Sciences Research Fellow Post
MSc Life Sciences candidates are eligible to apply online for a Junior Research Fellow vacancy at Amity Institute of Biotechnology Noida. Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University jobs. Interested and eligible candidates from msc life sciences background apply for a project position as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Affordable medical devices and equipment’s – Priority medical technology needs in India”.
Funding Agency: DST-NSTMIS
Essential Qualifications: The candidate ought to be M.Sc in almost any branch of Life Science with a minimum of 55 percent or equal CGPA.
Preference: Nominees should have a fair understanding of the subject area of Intellectual Property Rights preferably a Postgraduate Diploma in IPR (PGDIPR) and information analytics.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs.25,000 + 10 Percent HRA
Tenure: Three years
How to Apply:
- The appointment is temporary and will end automatically with no compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project.
- Appointment of this applicant is going to be regulated by the stipulations of the financing agency especially applicable to the stated job
- Interested applicants should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of exactly the same), contact info (email id, cellular no., total postal address) in addition to summary of post-graduation job (maximum of one page), within 10 days of the advertising email@example.com cc into firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please say “Application for JRF — DST-NSTMIS — AIB” in the topic line.
- The candidate chosen for this position is able to apply for the regular PhD programme at Amity University.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline: by 18th August 2018.
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, amity university jobs, life sciences, life sciences jobs, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, msc jrf jobs, jrf vacancies, junior research fellow check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same.