BSc & MSc Life Sciences Associate Post Vacant @ Colgate-Palmolive
Exclusive jobs for bsc and msc candidates at Colgate-Palmolive. Colgate-Palmolive is hiring for Regulatory Affairs Associate position. Interested applicants can check out all of the details pertaining to the jobs, objectives, duties, application procedure and such below. It is an online application process:
Job Title: Regulatory Associate
Role: Global Regulatory Affairs
Department: Regulatory Operations
Manager: Team Leader, North America/Global, Regulatory Operations
Manager’s Manager: Head, Regulatory Affairs and Operations
Location: Powai, Mumbai
This position is accountable for helping with the regulatory operational activities of international development programs, providing regulatory assistance for global registrations and upkeep of merchandise throughout the entire life-cycle chiefly for medicinal products and medical instruments, and for any other group of merchandise, such as its European Division. This position will report to the Team Lead — North America/Global.
- Work closely with and support Regional Regulatory Affairs programs and activities for new product enrollment and life-cycle direction of CP portfolio, such as but not limited to, merchandise renewals, variants, notifications and/or brand new permit applications.
- Support the regulatory plan directed at Regional and/or worldwide level, and report regularly the progress to Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with applicable KPIs, especially concerning timelines, standing of supportive data needed from different purposes and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and data needed for top quality and effective submissions, license renewals and yearly registrations, and upkeep of product registration dossiers for governments.
- Help the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in preparing submissions to Competent
- Authorities and Notified Bodies, ensuring timely acceptance of new goods and life-cycle admissions.
- Track excellent documentation and inform the applicable Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager in a timely manner.
- Inform Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager of forthcoming renewals and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Assist in the electronic submission of product dossiers, variants and answers to Competent Authorities.
- Update and preserve product registration and components archives, databases and monitoring tools.
- Upload and publish electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) sequences for medicinal products.
- Upload and maintain technical files/dossier databases for both medical apparatus and biocides.
- Upload and keep required from the Regional RA team any documentation supporting the placing in the market of different types of goods eg makeup, healthcare, consumer goods
- Work closely with European and Global purposes to acquire the relevant documents and data for product dossiers.
- Help in the planning of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, also keep tabs on revision dates.
- Deal with the supply lists of SOP and the archiving from the instruction system (DMS).
- Ensure appropriate electronic archiving of documents submitted to and obtained from
- Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies, in addition to timely and accurate information upgrade of regulatory compliance databases and instrument for assigned products.
- Help the Regional Regulatory Affairs Managers at the review of listing of components for labeling purposes (eg. INCI and INDI).
- Help the RA Managers with art review and acceptance
- Know present regulations, guidelines and criteria pertinent to guarantee compliance with the applicable regulatory and company standards/requirements (medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetic products, biocides, detergents, consumer products ).
- Make certain that the content, business and general quality of regulatory records are adequate and compliant with all local/regional regulatory demands, commitments and arrangements.
- Track Competent Authority sites and databases for information associated with new product registrations and concurrent imports from competition (UK and Germany).
- Help Regional Regulatory staff to deliver and handle RA assessment.
- Help Regional Regulatory staff to supply Regulatory training and donate to the Regulatory training program and modules.
- Help Regional Regulatory staff to supply regulatory evaluations in regulatory due diligences.
- Ensure involvement in crucial meetings to the regulatory purpose and supply timely feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or applicable education. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant expertise in Regulatory Affairs, Quality, or Product
- Development in pharmaceutical companies, medical apparatus or comparable FMCG/CPG companies.
- Understanding of regulatory and registration requirements in European nations.
- Understanding of industry practices, techniques, and criteria.
- Wisdom and expertise with medicinal products and medical devices is an benefit.
- Excellent pc skills, including working with electronic databases, eCTD applications, MS Office applications (working with templates, and formatting and editing complex documents), Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, Internet and Intranet, Google Suite, SAP, DMS, and Authority Regulatory databases and portals for handling changes and admissions.
- Great verbal and written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great organizing and planning abilities.
- Ability to function under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of any extra language such as German or French is an advantage.
How to Apply:
Are you thinking about working for Colgate-Palmolive? You may apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents like a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by email aren’t considered in the choice procedure.
Editor’s Note: bsc jobs, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, colgate jobs, colgate palmolive india careers, msc jobs, colgate india careers, colgate india current jobs, colgate recruitment, team leader jobs, gujarat jobs, chekc out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media.