Biotechnology & Microbiology Project Position Vacant @ CSIR-CFTRI
MSc Biotech, Microbiology & Food Technology apply for project assistant vacancy. Latest CFTRI Mysore August 2018 for food tech candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancy – msc biotech, microbiology & food technology candidates are eligible for to apply. Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Vacancies: 01
Project Name: “Technologies for development of Value added products from green Coffee” (GAP-0489)
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Food Science/Food Technology/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/Chemistry/M.Tech in Biotechnology with good academic records
Emoluments: Rs.12,000/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand) consolidated per month
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 28 years old according to 27.08.2018, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The participation of JRF is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0489) for a maximum period of five months and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this PA is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested qualified candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report on Dr Pushpa S Murthy, Senior Scientist, Department of Spice & Flavour Sciences, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 27.08.2018 at 11.00 A.M. While attending to the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting records for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certification (if applicable) and expertise certificates for confirmation together with your whole Bio-data with email address/contact telephone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, many applicants turn up to the interview, the candidates will be shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and just short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Venue: Spice & Flavour Sciences Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
- Date & Time: 27.08.2018; 11.00 A.M.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biotech jobs, mtech biotech jobs, msc microbiology jobs, msc jobs, msc food tech jobs, food technology jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.