SERB-DST JRF Post Vacant for MSc & PhD Candidates @ ICAR-IARI
MSc Genetics, Microbiology and Biotechnology candidates walk-in for a JRF position at ICAR-IARI. ICAR-IARI is hiring for JRF position. MSc biosciences, microbiology and biotech candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in at ICAR-IARI for a JRF positions. JRF vacancies for msc biosciences candidates, details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Name: “ Identification, characterization and validation of miRNAs and target mRNAs for nitrogen and phosphorus use efficiency in maize”
Salary: Rs. 25000 + 30 percent HRA
Minimum Qualification: Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years’ bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply:
- Age limitation: Maximum age is 35 years for SRF/JRF (age comfort of five years for SC/ST & girls and 3 years for OBC)
- The posts are only temporary and will be filled on contractual basis up to March 2019, or until the conclusion of this job which-ever is sooner.
- The candidate will not assert regular appointment in this Institute, since the article is co-terminus together with the undertaking.
- The interview of qualified candidates will be held on 3 rd August 2018.
- Reporting period: 9:30 to 10:00 AM on 3 rd August 2018. Venue: Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- The applicants will need to compulsorily bring the full application form (according to the format annexed), all of the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certification, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification either original or provisional and a single set of those self-attested photocopies of the necessary certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph glued onto the application form. Evidence of knowledge and publications also will need to be submitted. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview
- Just the candidates with essential qualifications will be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing off behaves or canvassing in any kind will cause disqualification or termination.
- The candidates need to submit the application in the time of interview according to the format annexed together with the statement
- The candidate planning to go to for the interview, in case someone of his distant or near relative is an employee of their ICAR/IARI, need to announce his/her name, designation, nature of responsibilities, connection in writing in order to achieve by 25th July 2018. In the event the date of the interview such statement is supplied and discovered his relative is a worker of ICAR/IARI, such candidate won’t be permitted for the interview.
- Each of the other candidates will also be required compulsorily to provide the statement duly signed at the format annexed and submit the date of interview.
- The candidates must rigorously submit the form (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview. The reporting period for interview: 9:30-10.00 AM on 3 rd August 2018, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110 012
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 3rd August 2018 at 10.00 AM at Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110 012.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: genetics jobs, plant breeding and genetics jobs, phd jobs, biotechnology jobs, icar-iari jobs, msc jobs, msc microbiology jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.