MSc/MTech/BTech Food Tech Project Post Vacant @ CSIR-CFTRI
MSc/BTech and MTech food technology walk-in for project assistant vacancy. Latest CFTRI Mysore July 2018 for food tech candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancy – msc/mtech & btech food technology candidates are eligible for to apply. Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysore recruiting as per details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Assistant Level II
Project Name: “Buckwheat in Indian Himalayan and North Eastern Regions: Food Science
and Nutrition intervention for better understanding of buckwheat quality, winder
utilization as value addition in common processed foods” (GAP-0526)
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/-per month (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated.
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. /M.Tech. /B.Tech. in Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science & Nutrition/Food Process Engineering or M.Sc. (Chemistry) with good academic records.
Desirable: One year experience is desired.
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 30 years old according to 31.07.2018, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The participation of PA-II is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one-year and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this PA is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Eligible applicants may send their whole Bio-data with email address/contact telephone Number together with attested copies of the required certificates in service of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Mrs. Crassina Kasar, Scientist, Department of Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email:[email protected]) before or on 31.07.2018.
Application format may be downloaded from the site www.cftri.com. Applications received after the due date (31.07.2018) will be reversed. The short-listed Candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the place via e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
Deadline: on or before 31.07.2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, food technology jobs, mtech jobs, food tech jobs, btech jobs, msc food tech jobs, btech food tech jobs csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.