MSc Microbiology Lab Tech Post Vacant @ BMHRC
MSc microbiology candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview at Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC). BMHRC is recruiting msc microbiology candidates for a Laboratory Technician vacancy. Interested candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Lab Technician
No. of Posts: 01
Project Names: “Multi-Centric validation of “TBDetect‟ and TB Concentration and Transport‟ kit and TB DNA extraction‟ kit for the diagnosis of TB and drug-resistant TB”
- Essential: MSc in Microbiology
- Essential Experience: Experience of working in TB Laboratory for a minimum of one year with on hands experience of nucleic acid extraction processes within biosafety cabinets.
- Desirable: Excellent Computer skill.
Smear microscopy by the kit, microscopy by LED-FM and ZN methods, sputum processing, MGIT culture, Bio-safety test, MGIT-DST, DST by evaluation kit using LPA, traditional LPA, Xpert MTB/RIF at every website.
Emoluments: Remuneration of Rs.17040/- a month
Upper Age Limit: years for Lab Technician. The upper age limitation shall be determined on 19/09/2018.
Duration of Job: Until 31st December 2018
Remuneration: Rs.17040/- a month.
No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
The appointee won’t be given any claim or right for regular appointment to any post.
The appointee will be on the whole time appointment of their institution and will not take any other appointment, compensated or otherwise and will not engage himself/herself in personal practice of any kind throughout the duration of the contract.
How to Apply:
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes within this Ad in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are advised to make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertising prior to applying for the posts.
- The vital date for the determination of eligibility with respect to Educational Qualification and Experience is going to be the date of walk-in-interview on 19/09/2018.
- Incomplete applications in almost any respect won’t be considered. Only applications in response to the ad on prescribed proforma attached herewith will be considered.
- The candidate should make certain that they need to be present at 09:00 a.m. positively.
- All original documents of eligibility, expertise together with evidence of the date of Birth might need to be brought by the candidate in the time of walk-in interview.
- Application Form (hard copy only) ought to be accompanied by copies of essential documents duly self-exemplified by the candidate.
- The candidates, that are utilized in Central / State Government must submit a ‘No Objection’ certification from their employer at the time of interview. In the event, they don’t provide the exact same for a few reasons or other, their candidature won’t be considered.
- The applicants should submit the application in the prescribed form and glue recent passport size photo on it. All of the documents have to be self-attested for example his/her picture on the application type.
- No correspondence or private questions shall be entertained.
- Application ought to be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/for un-reserved & OBC applicants (non-refundable) issued following the date of ad, drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal. SC/ST applicants and people with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.
- The candidates are advised to visit the hospital site (www.bmhrc.org) often for any alteration OR corrigendum.
- The applicants should submit the copy of these documents (self-attested) along with application form. They ought to bring the original certificates at the time of interview.
* Applicants must indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed”APPLICATION FORM”.
* JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTE:- In the event of any legal dispute that the jurisdiction of this court will be Bhopal.
* Application Form may be downloaded which is as Annexure-I.
- Date & Time of Interview: 19/09/2018 ( Wednesday ) at 11:00 a.m.
(Reporting Time: 09: 00 a.m.)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, microbiology jobs, msc careers, microbiology lab tech jobs, lab technician jobs, laboratory technician careers, bmhrc jobs, bmhrc careers, bmhrc recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – stay subscribed and also follow us on all of our socials.