Govt MSc Scientific Officer Jobs With Salary of Rs. 1 Lakh p.m. @ ASTEC
Government jobs for msc botany candidates at ASTEC – Assam Science Technology and Environment Council. Assam Science Technology and Environment Council is recruiting for msc candidates for Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) posts. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)
No.of Posts: 06
Monthly Remuneration: Pay Band-4 of Rs. 30,000.00 – Rs. 1,10,000.00 and Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700.00 per month and other allowances as admissible under the Rules of ASTEC.
Essential Qualification: Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany, Geomatics, Remote Sensing & GIS, Computer Software, Geography, Geology OR Bachelor degree in fundamental and applied for professional courses like B.E./ B.Tech, etc.
Desirable Qualification: Expertise in managing science, scientific communication and science popularization jobs; coordinating popular workshops/ training/meetings etc.; competence in media relations, media and compiling the report, etc.
Age Limit: Maximum 43 years according to 01-08-2018
How to Apply:
- Incomplete applications will likely be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- The reservation could be applicable according to existing rules.
- The final date of receipt of this application is on 25/07/2018. The applications submitted after the due date will not be approved. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate in the procedure.
- No. TA/DA will likely be admissible to your journey in relation to the interview.
- The undersigned reserves the right to refuse or alter the advertising and to cancel or postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- Post/posts might be kept vacant if suitable candidates aren’t found.
Nominees fulfilling all of the terms and requirements could submit their application along with the following files:
1. Caste certification, if appropriate, from qualified authority.
2. Legitimate Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
3. Experience Certification from concerned Divisional Heads.
4. 2 (two) copies of self-attested current passport size picture.
5. Self-attested copies of educational certificates and testimonials in regards to previous employment and expertise.
6. The Envelope containing the application needs to be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER”
B. Selection Procedure:
- At the first stage, the candidates will have to make a PowerPoint Presentation on his/her contribution to ASTEC in the front of the Selection Committee.
- At the second stage, all candidates may confront a viva- voce performed by the Selection Committee on pertinent topics and topics of general interest to the ASTE Council.
Deadline: on or before 25 July 2018
Editor’s Note: astec jobs, assam science technology and environmental council jobs, project scientists jobs, msc jobs, botany jobs, msc botany jobs, astec recruitment 2018. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also follow us on all of our social media platforms.