Govt Life & Biosciences Career With Salary of Rs. 56,000/- @ WII
BSc, MSc & PhD Biosciences and Life Sciences candidates apply for project posts at Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun. WII Dehra Dun jobs for phd, bsc and msc biosciences/life sciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for biosciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Project Name: “BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND GANGA REJUVENATION”
Position Name: Project Scientist (Conservation Biology) (One position)
Emoluments: Rs. 56,000
Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in Wildlife Science / Zoology / Life Sciences / Forestry or related Topics. > 2 year’ expertise in Wildlife Science / conservation, following the award of Ph.D.. Degree.
Desirable Qualifications: Proven record of publications together with at least two papers in Science Indexed Journals (SCI).
Work Description: Candidate will gather, collate and prepare report on ecological elements of Ganga River.
Position Name: Project Assistant Grade II (Conservation education) (One position)
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in areas associated with Life Sciences, Humanities or Social Sciences.
Desirable Qualifications: Expertise of amassing field based advice.
Work Description: Candidate will help in field work and collating information on conservation education.
Project Name: “CONSERVATION ACTION PLAN FOR MANIPUR’S BROW-ANTLERED DEER OR SANGAI”
Position Name: Project Fellow (Ecology) (One position)
Emoluments: Rs. 32,000
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. In Wildlife Sciences / Forestry / Agronomy/ Environmental Science or Management / Botany / Zoology / Biodiversity and Conservation / Life Sciences/Veterinary science.
Desirable Qualifications: Working experience on environmental sampling. Excellent communication skills; skill to operate in harsh field conditions
Work Description: Candidate will assist the Project Scientist and Associate in creating scientific info about Sangai and its habitat and also in implementing community-based conservation.
Position Name: Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) (Two positions)
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000
Essential Qualifications: Graduate degree in any area of biological sciences/social sciences with 60% aggregate marks.
Desirable Qualifications: Master’s degree in any branch of biological sciences. Understanding of computer in MS Office, Internet and email
Project Name: “MANAGEMENT OF INVASIVE SPECIES IN WET GRASSLANDS OF KAZIRANGA TIGER RESERVE”
Position Name: Junior Project Fellow (Two positions)
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. At Wildlife Sciences / Forestry / Agronomy/ Environmental Science or Management / Botany / Zoology / Biodiversity and Conservation / Life Sciences/Veterinary science
Desirable Qualifications: 1-year experience in environmental sampling. Excellent communication skills; skill to operate in harsh field conditions. Understanding of computer
Work Description: Candidates will gather field information on plant species composition of Kaziranga Tiger Reserve, Assam
How to Apply:
- The whole procedure for enrollment and a written evaluation is”Online”. Details for online enrollment and evaluation is going to be hosted on the WII’s site (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under the recruitment section. The online registration process will start on 17 th July and closes on 16 th August 2018 that is going to be the final date of receipt of application.
- Online Registration link — http://services2.armezo.com/wiircnctest/reg
- All qualified interested applicants are advised to stick to the most recent upgrades on the WII’s site (http://www.wii.gov.in/) below recruitment department for online registration, submission of application and payment of application processing fee, downloading of admit card
- Candidates will have to fill in their private, educational and professional expertise profiles online besides uploading a current passport size photo. Candidates will produce the payment of application processing charge of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred only) through the prescribed”Payment Gateway”. Candidates belonging to SC, ST have to pay just Rs 100/as communicating charges.
- The original documents will be produced for verification at the time of interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are able to apply for a maximum of 2 places and pay the fee for every position.
- Candidates should mention that the Project Position applied for in their own applications.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biological sciences jobs, phd jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, govt job at WII Dehradun, wildlife institute of india dehradun, wii india, wildlife institute dehradun, wii dehradun, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, visit Biotecnika and also don’t forget to subscribe to our Free Newsletter.