Govt DRDO-DIHAR Research Recruitment
Govt jobs for MSc and PhD candidates. Candidates with background in Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Botany / Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology are eligible to apply for 02 Research Associates (RA) & 10 Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of Posts: 10
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the above posts is a maximum of 28 years according to the date of interview. 5 years comfort to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, along with other eligible categories according to govt rules.
M.Sc. First class in Agronomy/ Soil Science/Horticulture/Seed Technology/Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Vegetable science/ Botany/Zoology/ Animal Husbandry /Biotechnology /Plant Pathology/ furry Pathology/Plant Physiology/ veterinary Physiology/ Agriculture Entomology/ Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology with NET eligibility
Name of the Position: Research Associate (RA)
No.of Posts: 02
Age Limit: The upper age limit for this particular post is maximum of 35 years according to the date of interview. 5 years comfort to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, along with other entitled categories as per govt rules.
- Essential: Doctorate (PhD) in the areas of Animal Biotechnology/Veterinary Pathology/Veterinary Physiology/ Analytical chemistry/ Organic chemistry/ Organic Product Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Desirable: Hands-on expertise in HPLC, HPTLC, FTIR, NMR and LC-MS
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants might appear for a walk-in-interview at 1030 hrs on 08th August 2018 for JRF and RA in DIHAR, DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Leh- Ladakh (J&K), Pin Code- 194101 (Tele No. 01982-255350, 01982-252224). Please be aware that the candidates enrolled between 0900 to 1030 hrs on the cited date against posts will only be considered for walk-in-interview. Interested candidates need to submit an attested copy of their mark sheets (matriculation admissions ) and certifications on reporting in the venue and also produce original mark sheets and certificates during the period of the interview. The post advertised is for job work of this Institute, people that are medically fit and eager to operate in adverse environmental conditions such as High elevation, only may apply.
- Only those candidates that have been given degree/ provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- The offer of fellowship will under no conditions confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- The candidate may be permitted to enrol for PhD with almost any university/Institution through the tenure of this fellowship.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or for joining if chosen.
- Candidates working in Govt/Public industry undertakings/Autonomous bodies must send their application through proper channel.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate for a matter of right. The admission shall be completely at the discretion of the Selection Committee at the Institute that may refuse to acknowledge any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates will have to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- The number of seats for both RA and JRF can decrease or increase without previous notice.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 08th August 2018, 10:30 Hrs at DIHAR, DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Leh- Ladakh (J&K), Pin Code- 194101 (Tele No. 01982-255350, 01982-252224).
- Registration Time: 09:00 to 10:30 Hrs
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: govt jobs, govt careers, drdo jobs, govt drdo jobs, govt research careers, dihar jobs, drdo dihar jobs, drdo-dihar jobs, biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs, plant breeding and genetics jobs, phd jobs, msc jobs, msc careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook.