Govt BSc Biological Sciences Project Assistant Post @ MoES, INCOIS
Government jobs for bsc biological sciences at Ministry of Earth Sciences, INCOIS. INCOIS is hiring bsc biological sciences candidates for Project Assistant post. Project Assistant jobs for bsc biological sciences candidates. BSc jobs Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Project Assistant
Post Available: 01
Age Limit: 28 years
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Biological Sciences/Marine Biology/Physics/Chemistry in the known university/board with first class (60% of marks) in the qualifying degree.
Desirable Qualification: 2 (02) years of expertise in collection and/or chemical analysis of water samples from coastal ocean/estuaries.
Duties will include at least one of these actions:
- Collection of water samples from coastal waters/estuaries and chemical analysis of these samples, upkeep of office, maintenance of instruments used for oceanographic data collection and secretarial service for your scientist/supervisor.
- Physical fitness to undertake work onboard boats/ships in the sea.
- Any other scientific/technical tasks which might be delegated from time to time.
- The selected candidate is going to need to function in any portion of the nation as part of their project.
How to Apply:
The Whole application process is made online.
- Copies of certifications in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, handicap (OH, Ph), caste (SC / ST / OBC certificates ought to be in the central government prescribed format. Submission of BC certificates won’t entitle the candidate with the applicable relaxations provided to OBC candidates.), expertise, no objection certificates, scanned signatures, passport size picture, etc. ought to be uploaded throughout the online application procedure. Passport size Photograph, Signature must be in .jpg format with file size limitation between 10KB to 100KB; remaining all certifications should be in .pdf format of every file less than 500 KB. Therefore, candidates are advised to prepare yourself with all of the individual scanned records of the certifications of educational & professional credentials, marks memos, reservation certificate, if applicable, evidence of the date of birth, experience certificates, no objection certificates, scanned signature, passport size picture etc. prior to beginning the online application. Production of the original certifications is must while appearing for written test / Interview. Applications submitted without the scanned copies of the applicable certificates, passport and signature size photo is going to be rejected in the screening process. The certificates uploaded must be clearly visible and readable.
- Any discrepancies found in the uploading or certificates of incorrect certificates will attract the disqualification of applications. Non-production of the original certificates at the time of written test/interview will also make the candidate disqualified and they won’t be permitted for Written Test / Interview. Candidates now working in almost any other organisation have to provide the evidence of the present employment with an agency certificate from the employer / latest payslip, etc. Appointment orders /resumes won’t be regarded as evidence of present employment. Additionally, the expertise certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of resignation. In case the screening committee is Not Able to receive the documentary proof for the Number of years of expertise maintained by the candidate for these periods of expertise will be Regarded as NIL.
- Incomplete applications in almost any respect are liable to be rejected summarily. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Candidates can apply for more than 1 post via a separate application to be submitted online along with the required supporting scanned documents.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- First Place of Posting: Hyderabad or anyplace in India.
Directions to Candidates for satisfying Online Application:
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates are asked to go through carefully the details of the content and post Of the post on the web site http://www.incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp.
- Submit online application well ahead of the final date (31st August 2018) along-with legible and scanned copies of educational Eligibility, experience certificates, date of birth, handicap (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certification, Ex-servicemen Certificate, No Objection Certificate in .pdf format not exceeding 500KB for each document/attachment. When the certificates are in a language Aside from English or Hindi, then attested translation ought to be uploaded.
- The applicants aren’t required to send hard copies.
- A current passport size photo (scanned) ought to be in .jpg format (with file size limitation between 10KB to 100KB).
- Signature (scanned) ought to be in .jpg format (with file size limitation between 10KB to 100KB)
- The candidates are advised to fill all of their details carefully in the online application.
- Incomplete application will likely be rejected.
- Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of this submitted online application for future reference.
- In the event of difficulty in the submission of online application form only, please email the questions to [email protected]
- Date of closing of online application is 31st August 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: moes jobs, incois jobs, ministry of earth sciences jobs, incois jobs, govt jobs, bsc jobs, bsc biological sciences jobs, biological sciences careers. Check out similar high paying government jobs only on Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once.