Freshers Life Sciences Research Jobs @ Amity Institute
Freshers btech, bsc and msc life sciences jobs vacant at Amity University. Amity University is recruiting for lab tech and project assistant position, bsc & btech life sciences candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Apply online via email for the positions that is available at Amity University as per the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Lab Technician, Project Assistant
No. of Positions: 01 each
Project: “Development of Diatom Culture Collection, segregation for Nutraceuticals and Application in Aquaculture”.
Duration: Three years
Funded By: DBT
- Laboratory Technology — Rs.20,000/-pm (consolidated).
- Project Assistant — Rs.10,000/-pm (Consolidated).
Age: As per DBT
- Lab Technician — M.Sc in Life Science.
- Project Assistant — B.Sc or B.Tech in Life Science
How to Apply:
- The appointment is only temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project
- Appointment of this applicant is going to be regulated by the stipulations of the financing agency especially applicable to the stated project
- Interested applicants should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of exactly the same), contact info (email id, cellular no., total postal address) in addition to outline of post-graduation job (maximum of one page), in 10 days of the advertising [email protected] using cc into [email protected].
- Please say “Application for Lab Tech /PA — DBT- AIB” in the topic line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline – 20th July 2018
Editor’s Note: btech jobs, bsc jobs, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, btech life sciences jobs, btech life sciences jobs, msc careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and subscribe to it while you are at it. It is a free service. msc jobs, life sciences jobs, amity university jobs, amity university recruitment.