Food Tech Research Fellow Post Vacant @ CIPHET
If you are a job seeker with a background in food technology, then you are eligible to attend a walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a Senior Research Fellow position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details of the walk-in at CIPHET as per all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
Project Title: AICRP on Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/-+20percent HRA a month (consolidated) for the 1st two years; and Rs. 28000/-+20percent HRA a month (consolidated) for 3rd year.
The qualification for availing revised levels of emoluments for SRF’s functioning in ICAR-funded schemes will be as below:
Master’s degree in the appropriate area with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates with post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master degree must have NET eligibility as stated in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
Age: 35 years (with comfort in the Event of SC/ST/OBC and girl according to existing rules)
Essential Qualification: Master degree in Food Engineering and Technology with 1st Branch / 60 Percent marks/equivalent OCPA/CGPA.
Desirable Qualification: Published research papers, exposure to information analysis, understanding of statistical analysis software packages
How to Apply:
Notice: The application with detailed bio-data from the following proforma Ought to Be sent to The Project Coordinator, AICRP on PHET, ICAR-CIPHET, P.O. PAU, Ludhiana-1410 04 (Punjab) via Speed-Post and sent an email at [email protected] and attend the interview as per above schedule.
- The above position is only on temporary and co-terminus together with the Scheme.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- The applicants should bring with them original documents along with a short of research work completed through post-graduation / PhD along with a single pair of a photocopy of those certificates/testimony in the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer if he/she is already employed elsewhere.
- Experience certification in first (if any).
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for this post.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview -August 06th 2018 Time: 11.00 AM
PC Unit, AICRP on PHET, ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: For more on food technologist job, food technology job, food technology jobs, jobs in food technology, food technology jobs in india, make sure you are following Biotecnika and keeping up with all of the latest on our website. We have a newsletter called Biotecnika Times Newsletter and it is completely free and you can avail this service by signing up.