Food Tech & Microbiology Project Post @ CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
MSc microbiology and food technology walk-in for project assistant vacancy. Latest CFTRI Mysore July 2018 for microbiology and food tech candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancy – msc candidates are eligible for to apply. Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysore recruiting as per details below:
This job expires in :
Job: Project Assistant Level II
No. of Vacancies: 01
Project Title: “Standardization of sugarcane base for carbonated beverage dispenser” (SSP-0224).
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.12,000/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand)
Essential Qualifications: First Class M.Sc. in Food Technology/Microbiology with great academic records.
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 28 years old according to 18.07.2018, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The participation of PA-II is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis from the externally financed project (SSP-0224) for a maximum period of Three months and can be co-terminus together with the undertaking, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this PA is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested qualified candidates may look for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. B B Borse, Principal Scientist, Department of Spices and Flavour Sciences, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 18.07.2018 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting records for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certification (if applicable) and expertise certificates for confirmation together with your whole Bio-data with email address/contact telephone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, many applicants turn up to the interview, the candidates will probably be short-listed with a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and just short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM or BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES Won’t BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 18.07.2018; 10.00 A.M. S.F.S Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: microbiology jobs, food technology jobs, microbio jobs, food tech jobs, biotechnology msc jobs, msc jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.