DBT Biosciences Jr. Research Fellow Post Vacant @ Thapar University
MSc Biotech, Biochem, Genetics, Mol Bio and Life Sciences Research fellow position vacant at Thapar University. Thapar University hiring msc biosciences & life sciences candidates for jrf position. Junior research fellow position is available at Thapar University. Thapar University is hiring msc life sciences candidates for a research job. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Title of Project: “Biocalcification process of photoautotrophic bacteria in concrete environment”
Project Duration: Two years
Fellowship: As per DBT rules.
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Life Sciences/ M. Tech., in Biotechnology or related area.
- Candidates who have qualified GATE will likely be favoured
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit their curriculum vitae together with photocopies of all of the certificates and testimonials by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via post, signalling their research interests using names of 2 referees favourably
- The last date to submit the application together with information is July 25, 2018
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview
Dr M.S. Reddy
Principal Investigator, DBT Project
Professor, Department of Biotechnology
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
Deadline: by July 25, 2018.
Editor’s Note: Want to wake to your inbox having all of the notifications in a comprehensive form for the day? Then, look no further than the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. For more msc life sciences jobs, thapar university, thapar university recruitment, thapar university careers, jobs at thapar university, msc jobs at thapar university.