BTech Food Technology Production Executive Job @ Jubilant Foodworks
B.Tech – Food Technology Jobs at Jubilant FoodWorks. Jubilant FoodWorks Hiring for Production Executive Position. Production Executive post for btech food technology candidates. Apply Online. Check details on the same, that have been posted below:
Name of the Position: Production Executive – 1 Opening(s)
Qualification & Experience:
- Have To Have 3+ year of rich work experience in Great food processing Sector
- Qualifications Needed: B.Tech Food Tech
- Expertise in directing and supervising production employees
- Specifying the very best and most effective uses of these available tools, including labour and equipment, to meet production objectives.
- Has to Handle the daily production tasks under GMP guidelines using a group of operators and funding limitations
- Production Executives monitor the progress of production,
- Ability to comprehend cost containment and financial principles
- Expertise in Process Safety Management
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the capability to direct the Team
- Must be a proactive and Speedy learner
Desired Candidate Profile: Candidate has to be B technology Food tech capable individual should have 3+ years of expertise in good food processing sector,
Quick Lerner, powerful communicational and social skills.
- UG -B.Tech – Food Technology
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry Type: Food Processing
Role: Product Development Executive
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Key Skills: production executive, production officer, food processing, dairy production, dairy opera, daily mfg.food technology, food tech, Food Quality Control, Food Safety, Food Technologist, Food Processing industry, beverage processing industry.
Editor’s Note: btech jobs, btech food tech jobs, food tech jobs, food tech careers, jubilant food jobs, jubilant foodworks jobs. Check out more such job notifications make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.