BSc Life Sciences & Biochemistry Medical Editor Jobs @ Covance
Looking for careers in life sciences? Then BSc Life sciences & Biochemistry candidates are encouraged to apply online at Covance for a Medical Editor position. Covance hring bsc candidates with relevant experience for Medical Editor vacancy as per the details that are given below:
Name of the Position: Medical Editor
Job Number: 20571
Job Category: Clinical Operations
Position Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Bangalore, IND – India
Essential Job Duties:
- Proofs and edits clinical study reports, protocols, amendments, and other documents as necessary, ensuring that company or client conventions, formats, styles, and terminology are used.
- Assists with the development of regular language for documents, including clinical study protocol and report templates.
- Assists in the compilation of an electronic version of the final clinical study report and the creation of related PDF files.
- May execute the bookmarking and hyperlinking of the last PDF of this CSR before client receipt.
- Creates and ships CDs to customers. Uploads documents to and downloads documents from customer sites as required.
- Prepare topic narratives and performs QC checks as needed.
- Assists with archiving as necessary.
- Mentors and trains Medical Editors and brand new Medical Writers on style manual as appropriate.
- Addresses procedure enhancements necessary for keeping efficiencies inside the Editorial group.
- Must possess excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Applicable science degree (e.g., BS in Life Sciences, Biochemistry, or Pharmacology)/BA in English or a related discipline.
* Knowledge of regular editing/proofing conventions, grammar, sentence structure, and fashion.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Adobe Acrobat, and also the capability to apply related information about scanning and other software programs.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Ordinarily 1 to 2 years of Experience at the Editor I level or equivalent.
Editor’s Note: Covance jobs, covance india jobs, jobs at covance india, jobs at covance, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, bsc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you are subscribed to it. You can also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Keep up with us via out app as well.