Biosciences Senior Research Fellow Post Vacant @ NRRI
MSc and MTech Biotechnology, Life Sciences and Botany candidates, are eligible to attend the walk-in interview for Senior Research Fellow position. ICAR-NRRI is hiring for research fellow vacancies, for more on the same then make sure you check details of the position given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Project Name: “Development of high yielding water and labor saving rice varieties for dry direct seeded aerobic conditions utilizing recent discoveries on traits, QTLs, genes and genomic technologies (EAP-217)”
Age: 35 years for male and 40 years for females.
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/-p.m. + 20 percent HRA for 1st and 2nd year Rs. 28000/-p.m. + 20 percent HRA out of yd year onwards according to ICAR rule.
Qualifications: Master degree in Basic Sciences Botany/Life Science / Microbiology/ Biotechnology With qualified NET conducted by the Central Govt Dept./agencies for admission to PhD with 2 years experience.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Molecular marker techniques in plant Biotechnology/Plant breeding and preparation of scientific/technical reports/papers.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be thought of for its above-mentioned position arc advised to bring 1 copy of the bio-data together with Xerox copy of all of the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent picture thereon together with initial copies of educational certificates/mark sheets /expertise certification (matriculation admissions ) and look for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum personal interview on prescribed da!e, period and location.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the amount of position and to cancel the recruitment procedure for the place mentioned previously. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview arc admissible.
- No candidate is going to be entertained rigorously after 10:00 a.m.
- If presently employed, then the candidate might need to furnish no-objection certification from the present employer for appearing from the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the offender disqualified for the situation.
- Date of Interview – 18.07.2018
- Time of Interview – 10:30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – NRRI, Cuttack
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biotech jobs, zoology jobs, msc careers, nrri jobs, phd jobs, botany jobs, life sciences jobs, msc botany jobs. Are you looking for jobs like the one posted above? Did you you know you can access the same kinds of jobs if you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter?