Biosciences Scientific Officer Post Vacant @ VSI – Vasantdada Sugar Institute
MSc Biochemistry and Microbiology jobs for eligible candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute. VSI – Vasantdada Sugar Institute jobs for msc microbiology jobs. MSc jobs for microbiology candidates at Vasantdada Sugar Institute VSI. For more details on the same, make sure you check all the details below:
This job expires in :
Positions: Scientific Officer
Vacancies: 01 Post
Section: Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels
Consolidated Compensation p.m.: Salary Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4400. Minimum starting salary will be Rs. 34,000/- per month
• To successfully do the vital functions of the position successfully, a person must demonstrate the following competencies in Academic, Extension and Research actions.
• He ought to know about the most recent technology of fermentation, distillation, and other value added by-products for sugar/alcohol business and current standards of zero liquid discharge.
• The candidate must have ability of conducting applied research or supplying consultancy services especially in the region of first production ethanol, additional value added products and downstream effluent treatment methods. He ought to have the ability to operate in a group and when needed, direct a group of technologists working in this region.
• The candidate must have good history of working in contemporary distillery plant with effluent treatment system for attaining ZLD.
• He ought to be knowledgeable about distillery erection, review & commissioning work.
• He must have knowledge of preparation of DPR, tender documents, review reports, performance reports .
• He must have ability to solve & trouble-shoot procedure issues in fermentation, distillation, biomethanation, evaporation etc..
• Awareness of sensory evaluation of souls & liquors will be an additional advantage.
• Awareness of advanced equipments and analytical tools used for research and evaluation of raw materials, intermediates and products will be an extra advantage.
• Candidate can be needed to become involved in academic tasks associated with alcohol technologies.
Qualifications & Experience: M. Tech. / B. Tech in Chemical Engineering or M. Sc. At Bio-chemistry or Microbiology or B. Sc. With DIFAT with history of functioning in molasses or grain based distillery plants.
Experience: Minimum work experience of 5-7 years at the distillery area.
- Application ought to be submitted Through Post or From Hand to Personnel Manager, VSI, Pune along with photocopies of original certificates, CV/ resume ON OR BEFORE 30th July 2018.
- Eligible candidates will be advised to appear for the written Exam /Personal interview.
- Eligible applicants should deliver initial mark sheets/certificates and expertise certificates together with certified copies in the time of written exam / private interview.
- Email applications won’t be considered.
- No TA/DA will be supplied for attending written exam / private interview.
- Candidate ought to be fluent in English drafting and scientific writing.
- The candidate ought to be prepared to travel widely in the nation.
- For the place of VSI, visit Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with a good academic record should send their comprehensive c.v./ resume along with xerox copies of certificates, testimonials, contact information, superscribing the envelope- “Application for the post of ————–” and ship BY POST/ BY HAND to’The Personnel Manager, Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Manjari(Bk.) , Tal.: Haveli, Dist.: Pune – 412 307′ on or before 30th July 2018.
- Deadline: on or before 30th July 2018.
Editor’s Note: biochemistry jobs, msc biochem jobs, msc microbiology jobs, microbiology jobs, msc jobs, microbiology careers, microbiology india jobs, vsi jobs, vasantdada sugar institute jobs.Looking for amazing opportunities like the ones posted above? I am sure you have heard of Biotecnika, so have you subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter as yet?