Project Assistant & Research Fellow Posts Vacant @ ICAR-IVRI
Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Hebbal Bengaluru hiring B.Sc./B.Tech/MSc/Mtech biotech, biochem, life sciences, microbiology candidates for Research Fellow & Assistant positions. ICAR-IVRI is hiring for Research Fellow & Project Assistant positions. SRF & PA posts for msc biosciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Project Title: “ICAR-Consortia Research Platform on Vaccines & Diagnostics”
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow (SRF): One position
Monthly Fellowship : Rs 25000 a month Together with HRA as admissible
- Essential Qualification: Candidates should possess obtained Master’s degree (M.V.Sc/ M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry. People who have 3 Decades of Bachelor’s degree should Have NET eligibility (Exam conducted by several Central Government Departments/Agencies such as CSIR-UGC, ICMR, ICAR,DAE,DST,DBT,GATE etc. are Regarded as National Eligibility Test (NET) or equivalent certification.
- Desirable: Research expertise in Virology/ Molecular Science.
Job Title : Project Assistant: One position
Monthly Fellowship : Rs. 8,000/- per month merged (No HRA).
- Essential Qualification: B.Sc. /B.Tech in the Region of Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
- Desirable: Exposure of functioning in research atmosphere. Practical knowledge in computer Applications especially MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
How to Apply:
- Those candidates That Are working in almost any project/scheme/organization should Bring”No Objection Certificate” from his/her current employer. Degree certificates in Original ought to be made at the time of interview. Minus the certifications, the Applications won’t be permitted for the interview
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years (age comfort for SC/ST/OBC & girls according to Principles ).
- The above positions are strictly on temporary basis and co-terminus together with the undertaking. There’s no provision for re-employment following the conclusion of this job
- The first deal is for a period of one year at the first time that’s Extendable around the conclusion of the job subject to satisfactory performance
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes prior to the scheduled Time about the date of meeting for the essential formalities
- Candidates looking for interview must bring Original Records old proof, Educational qualifications (in 10th class onwards), and papers in support of Additional qualifications / expertise together with a pair of self-attested Xerox copies Together with the mandatory Bio-data from the format provided below (affix passport sized Photo ). The qualified candidates fulfilling the prerequisites may submit their Advance applications by e — mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) around 22.06.2018 in The format given below.
- The chosen candidates will be clinically tested for fitness prior to the appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will cause cancellation of the candidature
- The conclusion of the director, ICAR-IVRI will be binding and final in all respects
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 25/06/2018 at 10.00 AM at ICAR-Indian
Veterinary Research Institute, Hebbal, Bengaluru-560024.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biotechnology jobs, msc biochem jobs, research fellow posts at icar, ivri jobs, icar-ivri jobs, research jobs at icar-ivri , senior research fellow jobs at icar, msc biotech jobs at ivri. Check out our Newsletter for similar opportunities and subscribe while you are at it.