MSc Biosciences Research Associate Post Vacant @ Syngene
Syngene is hiring msc biochemistry, microbiology and biotechnology candidates for a Research Associate position which can be applied for online. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Research Associate
Job Purpose: To be a part of this molecular biology group and will be accountable for carrying out laboratory activities pertaining to job needs and record them.
- Design, create and implement antibody V-gene sequencing out of hybridoma cells
- Design, create and implement antibody V-gene sequencing from only antigen specific B cells from various species such as Individual, mice, rabbits and rat
- Perform dependable RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis and PCR reactions.
- Willing to trouble-shoot effectively with several parameters for to strings.
- Great at primer design for unique species specific genes using online tools and from extensive literature research. Primer design for PCR and real time PCR reactions.
- Sophisticated and prepared to learn new tactics both in molecular biology and also in cross-functional places.
- Capability to accommodate customer needs – prepared to learn new procedures and create PCR methods to deal with needs.
- Successful record keeping and information management.
- Have excellent presentation and written abilities — communicate efficiently to customers and staff members and compose reports
- Function as part of an Extremely collaborative interdisciplinary staff in an integrated study lab
Educational Qualification: M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology
Work Experience: 4-5 years
- Well versed with Molecular Biology Methods.
- PCRs, Plasmid Isolation, Website directed Mutagenesis
- Gene synthesis and Cloning Methods.
- Fundamental bioinformatics tools
Editor’s Note: microbiology jobs, biochemistry jobs, syngene jobs, syngene careers, biotechnology jobs, biosciences jobs, msc jobs, msc biochem jobs, msc syngene jobs, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.