Govt Research Scientist Post for MSc Biosciences @ WB Health
Government jobs for msc life sciences and biosciences at West Bengal State Health. Govt of West Bengal is recruiting for msc biosciences & life sciences candidates with good salary. Research Scientist vacancy with salary of Rs. 60,000/- for MSc and PhD Candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Research Scientist – I
No. of Posts: 01
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- pm
Essential Qualifications: First Class Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from a recognized Institute/University OR Second class M. Sc + PhD degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from a recognized Institute/University
- PhD in relevant subject.
- Experience in ICMR/DHR/IDSP/CSIR/DBT/any other project/ Medical college.
- Additional post doctoral research/training experience in relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of computer applications/ Data management.
How to Apply:
- The aforementioned posts are only temporary and renewable for subsequent years depending on the performance/progress exhibited before closure of this project.
- Selection will be made by Institute Level Recruitment Committee of this project.
- Upper age limit is 45 years as on the date of advertising.
- Originally the contract will be valid for a year.
- All these are only contractual posts so they won’t have claim in for regularization.
- Performance will be evaluated on a regular basis.
- In the event the functioning of the appointee isn’t satisfactory. Appointment can be terminated in any moment with no notice.
- Nominees will need to submit an affidavit, it in the time of joining they will accept each of the general directions & terms and requirements about the post.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview
- Candidates meeting the above criteria ma) appear along with filled application format, self-attested copies of qualification and expertise certificates, recent passport size picture.
- Candidate chosen for the stated article is going to be published in the site of the College.
- Interview will be held from the following address: Department of Microbiology, Midnapore Medical College & Hospital, Vidyasagar Road, Dist-Paschim Medinipur, Pin-721101.
Date of Interview: 26.06.2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Looking to be notified of government jobs being posted? Want to know where to find this information? Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that can be availed by signing up for it just once. You can find more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, microbiology, microbiology jobs, you can follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.