Govt Life Sciences & Botany Research Fellow Post Vacant @ NESAC
Government jobs for botany and life sciences candidates is available at North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC). North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) is hiring msc biosciences candidates for a junior research fellow vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Name : RS & GIS based inputs for Forest Working Plan of Arunachal Pradesh
Qualifications: M.Sc in Forestry / Botany / Life Science with NET/GATE or equivalent **
** NET/NET Equivalent qualifications:
i. CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including NET-Lecturership
ii. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD
iii. Joint Admission Test (JAM) conducted by MHRD
iv. Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bio-informatics by Bio-informatics
v. Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology &
Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) conducted by Department of Atomic Energy.
vi. All India Competitive Examination (AICE) conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural
1. CSIR-UGC NET or equivalent /M.Tech qualified candidates are directly eligible to
2. Others (i.e. not having CSIR-UGC NET/M.Tech qualified) need to qualify N-JET to be
short listed for interview
3. Selection will be purely based on interview performance
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are needed to immediately come to the place Together with their Biodata (according to prescribed format) and all applicable original documents in evidence of information provided in the Biodata and a pair of self-attested photocopies. Candidates that are currently used beneath Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will also need to produce the’No Objection Certificate’, in first, in the time of interview. In the event the candidate fails to create any of the above mentioned files or if any information provided from the Biodata is discovered to be incorrect or untrue, the candidate won’t be interviewed. The Biodata format will probably be hosted at the NESAC web-site
Candidates attending the interview will need to produce all relevant original documents in evidence of information provided in the Biodata and a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates that are currently used beneath Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will also need to produce the’No Objection Certificate’, in original, in the time of interview. In the event the candidate fails to create any of the above mentioned documents or if any information provided in the application is found to be incorrect or untrue, the candidate won’t be interviewed.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE DATE OF WALK-IN-INTERVIEW i.e. 14.06.2018. THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THE PARTICULARS IN THE BIODATA CAREFULLY
- CANDIDATES ATTENDING THE WALK-I N-INTERVIEW WILL HAVE TO PRODUCE ALL RELEVANT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS IN PROOF OF DETAILS FURNISHED IN THE BIODATA ALONG WITH A SET OF SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES. CANDIDATES That Are ALREADY EMPLOYED UNDER CENTRAL/STATE GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OR AUTONOMOUS BODIES WILL ALSO HAVE TO PRODUCE THE ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’,” IN ORIGINAL, AT THE TIME OF THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW. IN CASE THE CANDIDATE FAILS TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS OR IF ANY INFORMATION FURNISHED IN THE APPLICATION IS FOUND TO BE WRONG OR FALSE, THE CANDIDATE Won’t BE INTERVIEWED.
Editor’s Note: government jobs, govt jobs botany jobs, govt life sciences jobs, government careers, nesac jobs, nesac careers, nesac recruitment. Check out all of the similar opportunities only via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – check out all of our socials like Twitter and Facebook as well.