Govt Job : TIFAC Coordinator Post Vacant @ CSIR-URDIP
Government jobs for mtech and phd biosciences candidates at CSIR-URDIP. CSIR-URDIP is recruiting biosciences candidates for coordinator vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the information on the job, the job profile, application instructions,eligibility and more only on Biotecnika:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: TIFAC Coordinator (for Pune Center)
Post Code: A01
No. of Posts: 01
Consolidated Stipend: Rs. 37,000/- per month; No other allowance is admissible
Essential Qualification: ME / M Tech or recognized equivalent Qualifications in Engineering stream with minimal 55 percent Marks OR PhD in Science/Engg
- Fantastic communication and communication skills
- 2-5 years of research/teaching/industrial experience
- Registered Patent Agent, expertise in the Region of IPR training
- Team direction, Mentoring and Assessment abilities Are a plus
- Preference will be given to applicants having professional expertise and those who possess knowledge of technical and scientific
- Data analytics including patent analytics. Proficiency using Widely Used software for word processing, database searching,
- Spreadsheet, presentations are a benefit.
- The Function of this co-coordinator is to manage a group of women scientists (WOS-C) and execute and track patent analytics related
- Work according to demand.
- Aside from That the aforementioned job may also be partially administrative in character, for which the candidate will be given exposure to fundamental
- Administrative procedures/handling of all TA/DA instances etc. required.
How to Apply:
Only candidates who meet the above criteria can fill out the online form, take out the print of the same from the Site and appear
Directly to your interview on the respective dates cited against the post codes combined with:-
- Printout of this online submitted form, created after submission of these details duly signed,
- Initial eligibility and expertise certificates combined with a single set of photocopies.
Please be aware:-
- Candidates who don’t fill out the online form and bring together the backup of the aforementioned won’t be permitted to look for the interview.
- No printouts will be provided on the site.
- No individual interview letters will be issued.
- Candidates must be aware that their candidature will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying of the eligibility criteria.
- The reporting period for the candidates appearing for the post enlisted preceding is 9.30 am to 11.30 am just on the designated date.
- Candidates reporting following 11.30 am won’t be permitted to appear for your meeting.
- No TA-DA will be compensated for attending the interviews.
- When the amount of candidates is more, the preference order for appearing for the meeting will be given to the outstation / Girls /physically disabled candidates no matter the reporting time in the place.
- Closing date of submission of the online application form : 10-06-2018
- Reporting time- 9:30 A.M. TO 11.30 A.M.
Editor’s Note: Looking to be notified of the amazing opportunities like the ones posted above? Not sure where you can find the same? Then you are at the right place. Biotecnika is the largest repository of information for all things biosciences. We have been serving biosciences professional for over a decade. For more such msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment,life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, and also follow us on all of our socials.