CDSA Govt Job | Quality Manager Post With Salary of Rs. 55,000/- p.m.
High paying govt life sciences jobs at CDS-THSTI. Its a position with salary of Rs. 55,000 per month for msc life sciences candidates. Job is based out of Gurgaon Civil Hospital, Gurgaon. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Quality Manager opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/08/QM-PTB/2018
Position : Quality Manager (Preterm Birth Program)
Emoluments : Up to Rs. 55,000 per month up to December 2018 likely to be continued.
Location : Gurgaon Civil Hospital, Gurgaon
Oversees quality control procedures and provides advice and Support to project groups to meet standards.
- Actively direct or help activities in the Regions of Internal Quality enhancements and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions).
- Make sure that delegated study is conducted with respect to research protocols, GCP guidelines, and related regulatory requirements.
- Lead or help with identifying non-conformances together with requirements, provide appropriate recommendations and facilitate continuing quality improvements utilizing risk-based methodology.
- Proactively identify the project risks and help in providing training to research staff in great clinical and documentation methods.
- Maintain GCP compliant procedures which control the standard of work in the research website
- Conduct source document verification and case record forms for appraising the analysis tendencies
- Overseeing and/or doing quality functions and implementing quality applications (clinical surgeries, clinical lab, data management inspection )
- Collaborate with clinical and project management group to guarantee compliance with quality standards, timelines and proper followup in regions of lack
- Coordinate specialist monitoring trip / audits according to project requirement.
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management along with other internal departments in their needs as and when demanded.
Qualifications and Expertise :
- Master’s degree in life sciences or biomedical sciences or drugstore or Public Health or Clinical Research.
- 4-5 years of proven experience in the region of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Clinical operations.
- GCP/ GLP educated and expertise of tackling observational research will be favored.
- Great comprehension of needs for job and job duties.
- Extensive understanding of GCP/GLP, observational research and proper
rules and regulations.
- Capability to develop and execute clinical monitoring programs, SOPs, database
theories, and formats
- Ability to construct successful project groups, ability to inspire others,
delegation, push and timely/ quality decision making
- Operational skills such as focus and dedication to quality management and problem solving
- Influencing skills such as teamwork and negotiation.
- Successful communication skills to offer timely and precise advice to stakeholders
- Capability to evaluate non-compliance scenarios and identify possible or actual wider strategic threat to endeavor, escalates when required.
- Capability to determine systematic causes of complicated quality issues and urge long-term alternatives
- Honest and ethical. Creates a culture that fosters high quality of integrity.
- Fundamental business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, email )
How to Apply:
- All instructional technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given ought to be expertise obtained after obtaining the minimal educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector undertaking should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The eligibility, experience and other requirements for your article may be relaxed in the
Discretion of the controlling authority, if candidates are well qualified.
- Interested candidates may send their current CV with a recent photograph and cover letter indicating their own motivation to get the position applied for (150 words) and three references together with the attached datasheet and shine sheet submitted in the site. E-mail ought to be filed with subject line Application for the post of”Quality Manager (Preterm Birth Program)” to [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussion.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The wages is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary stated against the position is an actual and will be determined by expertise, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based and hired just for 8 months.
- All outcomes will be released on our Site and all future communications are through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t entitled for the traveling
Reimbursement or some additional settlement.
- This place will be put in Civil Hospital, Gurgaon
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain
open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this
recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
Those who have applied earlier need not apply again.
Deadline: June 10th 2018
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: If you are looking for msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.