Bioinformatics Young Professional Post Vacant @ NBFGR
If you are a msc candidate with a qualification in bioinformatics, you are invited to attend a walk-in interview for a Young Professional position. Bioinformatics Young Professional Post Vacant as per all of the details on the project, eligibility, emoluments and more down below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Young Professional-II
No. of Positions : 01
Project Title: “Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology”
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/-
Age Limit : 21-45 years (age relation as per rules)
- Essential : Post-Graduate in Bioinformatics.
- Desirable: Working expertise in Bioinformatics (particularly DNA/whole genome sequence analysis), database Development/management, programming with C++ /Perl.
How to Apply:
- Above positions are temporary and Might be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow with no Assigning any reasons at any given point. The exact same may be extended on half yearly basis on candidate each 06- monthly operation assessment and fund availability. However the entire tenure won’t exceed two years in any instance.
- The tenure of YP’s will probably be regulated by ICAR guidelines.
- Only those candidates will be permitted to appear for interview that meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Each of the candidates appearing for interview must bring their colored passport size picture and all of the original certificates together with self attested photocopies in service of the instructional qualification/experience in the time of interview.
- Place of work will probably be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing Interview.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for required measures.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The choice will be based on Academic Performance, Research Expertise and performance in interview.
- The conclusion of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Date, Time and Venue of Interview: 20th June, 2018 from 10:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: nbfgr jobs, nbfgr careers, nbfgr recruitment, nbfgr bioinformatics, bioinformatics jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – its a free service that you can avail by signing up for it.