SRF & JRF Posts for MSc Biosciences @ Central University of Punjab
MSc biochemistry, biosciences, life sciences candidates walk-in for Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow posts at Central University of Punjab. CUP is hiring msc candidates for research positions. For more details on the job, project, application procedure and such, check Biotecnika below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title: “Mitochondrial Oxidative DNA Damage-Repair in Alzheimer’s Disease: AP-endonuclease (APE1/Ref-1) as a Potential Therapeutic Target”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil K. Mantha
Department of Animal Sciences
Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, PUNJAB
Age : Below 32/28 years respectively on date of interview. (Relaxation as per rules of GoI)
- Rs 28,000/- p.m. + 10% HRA (as SRF)
- Rs. 25000/- p.m. + 10% HRA (as JRF)
(As per the DST-rules)
Tenure : Initially for a period of 6 months.
Essential Qualification :
- M.Sc. Life Sciences/ Biosciences/ Biochemistry/ Neurosciences/Animal Sciences with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50 percent for SC/ST/PH) in UGC recognized University/ Institute.
- 2 years of minimal research / work experience in a research lab for SRF.
Desirable Qualification :
- Working interest or expertise in life sciences /Neurosciences/ biochemistry / imaging / protein chemistry.
- Working expertise in the area of oxidative DNA damage-repair and neurosciences will be given the taste.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are asked to send a duplicate of the original application together with the supporting documents together with the prescribed format on University site: www.cup.edu.in into the job investigator by email: [email protected]
- Walk-in Interview on 4th June 2018 in the City Campus, CUPB, Bathinda
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
Interview : 4th June, 2018 at 10.30 am – 12.00 pm
Editor’s Note: We here are Biotecnika make it our mission to give our patrons the best opportunities that is available for biosciences candidates. For more life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science,msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, make sure your are following Biotecnika on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. You can also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.