Scientist – Systems Biology Post for Life & Biological Sciences @ ICRISAT
Job seekers with a PhD background in biosciences can apply online for Scientist – Systems Biology position that are available at ICRISAT. ICRISAT hiring for scientist vacancies, and phd candidates with biological and lifesciences as a qualification are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Scientist – Systems Biology
- Planning and running experiments for analyzing gut/soil/plant microbiome
- Collection of samples, sample preparation and evaluation
- Coordinating and engaging with various collaborators
- Managing data created and interpretation
- Compiling outcomes, writing reports and research posts
- Composing research proposals/grants
- Providing guidance to students/ research technicians and take part in coordinating workshops/ coaching programs etc.
- Ph.D. in Biological / Life/ Biomedical Sciences or related field with 5-8 years of research expertise
- Must have experience working in applied genomics with comprehension of inter-disciplinary sciences
- Ought to have an expertise on microbial/human functioning in the region of systems biology
- Experience or knowledge on different technologies and plant genomics could be an extra value. Preference will be given to candidate with good book record
- Working at inter-disciplinary staff in multicultural and multinational environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
That can be a Scientific & Managerial Group (SMG) place for a couple of years and renewable depending on the functioning of the incumbent and financing availability, and also the Institute’s ongoing requirement for the position.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply on or before 10th June, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact info of 3 references which are knowledgeable about your professional credentials and job experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Application Deadline – on or before 10 June 2018.
Editor’s Note: phd icrisat jobs, biological sciences jobs at icrisat, ICRISAT jobs, icrisat careers, icrisat recruitment, jobs at icrisat, phd jobs at icrisat, icrisat india job, icrisat india hiring. Are you subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter as yet? What are you waiting for? To get access to all of the best opportunities in the industry on a daily basis, head on over and sign up to avail the service. It is absolutely free.