Scientist Posts Biological & Life Sciences Candidates @ AIIMS, New Delhi
Scientist posts vacant for msc and phd biological sciences, life sciences, botany candidates at AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS, New Delhi is hiring phd candidates for msc and phd scientist posts. AIIMS, New Delhi jobs for phd and msc candidates for biosciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position : Scientist-II
Pay Matrix : Level-11 in the Pay Matrix (Pre Revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600)
- Preference will be given to those possessing some experience in the line.
- Biological / Life Sciences using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance lmaging(MRI) as a tool in their thesis work as evidenced by relevant publications
Position : Scientist-I
Pay Matrix : Level-10 in the Pay Matrix (Pre Revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400)
- M.Sc. First Class in relevant Subject.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing Ph.D. in relevant area.
- Any branch of life sciences except Botany, Agriculture, Anthropology and Oceanography.
How to Apply:
- Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 18.05.2018 (Friday) to 18.06.2018 (Monday) upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
- The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 18.06.2018. Late applications will not be entertained.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature/thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
- General/OBC Candidates : Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities : Exempted
1) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction /Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
2) Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and will be rejected.
Application Deadline – 18.06.2018 (Monday) upto 5:00 P.M.
Editor’s Note : aiims news delhi msc jobs, phd jobs aiims new delhi, aiims new delhi recruitment 2018, aiims new delhi careers, life sciences jobs, biological sciences jobs. Make sure you follow Biotecnika on all of our social media platforms, also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also download our app for free.