Research Fellow Post Vacant @ AAU – Anand Agricultural University
Post graduate degree candidates with a background in life sciences are eligible to apply for a research fellow post at AAU – Anand Agricultural University. Anand Agricultural University is hiring for life sciences candidates for a research fellow post. AAU is hiring msc life sciences candidates for research post as per the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Title: Senior Research Fellow
Age Limit: 35 years for male and 40 years for female
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA pm for 1st and 2nd year and
- Rs. 28,000/- + HRA pm for 3rd year.
- Post graduate degree in any discipline of life science with 3 years of Bachelors degree and 2 years of master’s degree with NET qualification. OR
- Post graduate degree in any discipline of life science with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 3 years Master’s degree OR
- Post graduate degree in any discipline of life science with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested applicants can send their bio-data as per application format given below to Professor & Head, Department of Animal Biotechnology, College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Anand Agricultural University, Anand on or before 15.05.2018. Application should have “Cover Letter” clearly indicating “Name of Post” and “Name of Project” for which candidate is applying. Applicats are asked to attach certified copies of all relevant documents and also bring original documents at the time of interview. If the numbers of candidates are more, written test will be conducted that day.
Application Deadline – 15th May 2018
Editor’s Note: life sciences careers, life sciences research jobs, research jobs, aau jobs, anand agricultural university jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free newsletter that is sent out on a daily basis to your inbox. Biotecnika – India’s Largest Biosciences Portal make sure to give our subscribers all of the best in the industry.